Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ferocity just killed everything u guys had to say great post

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
      Blacks expect their people to be heavyweight champions

Eastern European fighters are now dominating the heavyweight division and have proven that they're stronger than blacks.

Now black people are looking for a great black hope.
      You are crazy,there are no black heavyweights @ the moment,black heavyweights play American football.Those flatfooted Russians wouldnt go 5 rounds with a real black athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
        You are crazy,there are no black heavyweights @ the moment,black heavyweights play American football.Those flatfooted Russians wouldnt go 5 rounds with a real black athlete.

If they were heavyweight boxers, they wouldn't be playing football.

Bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          You want to claim Puerto Ricans wtf?

I don't understand what you trying to say about Hispanics. But i know that Argentina isn't Mexico and there not the same people.

And why can't you claim Africa? You're African-American. Its like me not claiming Mexico, i'am Mexican-American.

Africa is a continent with 47 different Countries
          Him claiming Africa is like a Spaniard from Spain being called a European, because they are located in the continent of Europe.

African Americans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa just like everyone else in the world.(life started in Africa)

Black Puerto Ricans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
          Black Dominicans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
          Black Cubans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
          Black Brazilians have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa

So he can claim any black person in the world with lineage connected to the continent of Africa. Because if you have Black Characteristic's you have a
          lineage connected to the continent of Africa.
          Last edited by Horus; 11-24-2008, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
            well if that is so, congratulations. you were right technically

Time for SOME context and perspective though

Marco Antonio Barrera 64/43 = 48% Percent 64 wins 43 Knockout
            Shane Mosley 45/38= 84% Percent 45 wins 38 Knockout
            Daniel Ponce DeLeon 35 wins 31 ko's, how about this current Mexican fighter..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
              Mexicans can't be slick boxer. They don't have the natural ability. That is why they past their prime early because they use their heart workrate and chins to win fights.

What age was Morales past it and Margarito is past his prime said by a few Mexican fans
              Morales had the skills, but for some reason refused to fight that way. He was shot early, because he took bombs all night... he knew his chin and power would always leave him better off at the end of the fight.

It caught up to him quick.

And, just for the record... Jhonny Gonzalez P4P outboxes the hell out of Kendall Holt, Stevie Johnston, Kevin Kelly, etc.

All of those black slick boxers that you hold so dear.

People like Mayweather are the exception... and what's funny... you all consider him a slick boxer.

He's not. He is not jab dependent, and his defense has to do with blocking, more so than moving.

People like Mayweather and Jones are guys who go beyond slick boxer.

I don't think black slick boxers (if you actually limit it to just black slick boxers) have any advantage over Mexican slick boxers.

Sorry Flawless, your logic is flawed. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

Africa is a continent with 47 different Countries
                Him claiming Africa is like a Spaniard from Spain being called a European, because they are located in the continent of Europe.

African Americans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa just like everyone else in the world.(life started in Africa)

Black Puerto Ricans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
                Black Dominicans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
                Black Cubans have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa
                Black Brazilians have a lineage connected to the continent of Africa

So he can claim any black person in the world with lineage connected to the continent of Africa. Because if you have Black Characteristic's you have a
                lineage connected to the continent of Africa.
                Lmao, you FAIL, spaniards are European, they are white. Just so happened them s.o.b! beat everyone else and conquared and forced there language onto others. For all i know i could of been fluent in German, then instead of the spain being the black sheep it would be the german.

You sound like a afro-centric person. Right now we talking boxing.

America is a continent too.

Comment

• Being a runner is a must! They also definitely have to be arrogant, snotty and cocky!

Comment

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post

Sorry Flawless, your logic is flawed. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                      Lmao, you FAIL, spaniards are European, they are white. Just so happened them s.o.b! beat everyone else and conquared and forced there language onto others. For all i know i could of been fluent in German, then instead of the spain being the black sheep it would be the german.

You sound like a afro-centric person. Right now we talking boxing.

America is a continent too.
                      Do you know how many genes separate the entire human race?
                      Six genes, out of the 30,000 to 40,000 genes that make us human, determine race.
                      Race Has Little to Do with Genetic Makeup is my point.

Biologically Speaking, Race Doesn't Exist
                      http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,43298,00.html
                      Last edited by Horus; 11-24-2008, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X