Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Think Mosley Can Beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd would smash on shane

Comment

Originally posted by Nickman949 View Post
      $iN, I heard you beat off to Mayweather.
      woah bro
      ima floyd fan 2 but im not doin the typa ****
      wtf? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        Neither did Chico Corrales give a **** about anyone here...
        wow thats ****ed up
        we rembered chico cause of his tragedy,thats a respect thing
        i think ur a bit more then the respect level buddy lol

Comment

I would pick Mayweather.

Comment

why did people decide to re-elect bush for the 2nd term? its because they're misinformed.

Comment

Sin...you still havent proved to me that you arent actually PBF. Or has Mayweather done something for you before like helped you with all his money. Why would you stand up for him this much? There isnt a reason why Mosely wouldnt do better than DLH. We know how close it was with PBF and dlh. Isnt your answer staring you in the face?

Comment

I think Mosley beats Mayfeather, and, better yet - he makes it look easy as he outworks Floyd in every single round.

Mosley by a wide U.D.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  It's his speed and athletic ability that give him a chance against Mayweather. Oscar didn't matchup in that category and thats why he lost and thats why most Floyd opponents lose as well because they can't match those attributes. Plus Mosely provides power and a willing to mix it up.
                  I think Judah who is faster than mayweather showed me that you have to outhink him, because if mosley gets frustrated and get caught over and over, i dont know if he will dig down mentally. Mosley makes alot of mistakes and is very hittable to someone like mayweather. If mosley can outsmart mayweather he has a chance, but speed alone wont win him the fight.

Comment

There are sooooo many reasons why Mosley would get dominated by Floyd. He doesn't have a good jab. Actually his jab is VERY weak. He just throws it out there to set up his right had, which is by far his best punch. He's not as fast as people make him out to be. Go back and watch the Vargas and Collazo fights and you can't honestly say Shane is as fast as Floyd. Hands or feet. His footwork is not very good. Its decent, but not good enough to beat a guy like Floyd. Look at how much this guy gets hit. Floyd usually lands near 50% or his punches, but with shane's suspect defesne and HUGE head, it would be significantly higher. Shane's got a great chin, but punches do add up. IMO, Mosley is a watered-down version of Floyd. Yes, I'm a Floyd fan, but I think if you study up on this a bit and don't let bias get in your way you'll see exactly the same thing. Oscar is a threat because he has one punch power, Shane does not.

Comment

I am not a Mayweather "fan" but I don't think there is much of an argument that Shane could beat him. While Shane does have speed and power and a good chin, he matches up horribly with Mayweather. If you watch Shane he has always been available to be hit (bad defense) and Mayweather has never had a problem with guys that come forward (it plays to the counter-punching, potshot style). As a result I think Shane gets an extended boxing lesson 8 rounds to 4 or 9-3 Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X