Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a new iPhone be released this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most likely in september

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Been hearing a lot of rumors of a new iPhone hitting the shelves come September of this year, anyone got any inside info?
      All signs point to October, but according to rumors Apple is hesistant because Samsung is planning to release the Note 2 the month after Apple drops the 5.

HTC and Samsung are doing a number on iPhone sales, whatever the case may be, those GREAT marketers at Apple will come up with something.

Comment

Samsung is the biggest in terms of Smart Phone sales. The tide is changing!

Comment

We'll see. It will probably cost about $1,600 yet be largely inferior so I'll likely be keeping my Samsung.

Comment

Idk man, my co-worker has the siii and I didnt exactly love it. I've always had an android phone until last Nov when I was forced to get the iPhone when I switched to Verizon because my wife really, REALLY wanted both of us to have it.

I didn't want it at first because it don't have flash player but Verizon hooked me up with skyfire for free and my phone has flash now, through the skyfire browser.

I hear the new iPhone will be in 4G and the camera will have 3D options for both the video and pictures. I hope this is true!

Comment

What is an iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                What is an iPhone?
                Only the best cell phone ever made.

You know that store you walk by at the mall with an Apple as their logo with a bunch of rich, spoiled teenagers throwing tantrums because their parents won't buy them the latest iPad, iPod or that badass cell phone they sell??

Well, THAT ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Only the best cell phone ever made.

You know that store you walk by at the mall with an Apple as their logo with a bunch of rich, spoiled teenagers throwing tantrums because their parents won't buy them the latest iPad, iPod or that badass cell phone they sell??

Well, THAT ONE!
                  Stop reading there. No, really.

Comment

Working...
                  X