Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'd Only Fight Golovkin When He's Past His Prime And Shot!" - Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'd Only Fight Golovkin When He's Past His Prime And Shot!" - Billy Joe Saunders

Billy Joe Saunders says he could beat everyone in the middleweight division minus Golovkin. Perhaps taking a note from Mayweather's own book when it comes to opponent selection, Saunders says he'd only fight Golovkin after he's been in a number of difficult, damaging fights and shows signs of slowing down, being shot and past his prime!

@ 7:00

Have to respect the honesty, but I guess this means I'll be rooting for Andy Lee.

Comment

And thats why I want lee to knock you out with a right hook. honesty is nice and all, but this time it just shows youre a jacka** and not a true champion

Comment

At least he's honest about it. He's a good guy BJS, decent fighter too.

Comment

war andy lee

Comment

As a young fighter on the come up, you can't talk like this even if you are just being honest. You should say you are the best, even if it is a blatant lie or fans laugh at you. In boxing media, confidence/arrogance gets you more attention than downplaying yourself.

Comment

Respect him for his honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Billy Joe Saunders says he could beat everyone in the middleweight division minus Golovkin. Perhaps taking a note from Mayweather's own book when it comes to opponent selection, Saunders says he'd only fight Golovkin after he's been in a number of difficult, damaging fights and shows signs of slowing down, being shot and past his prime!

@ 7:00
                That whole bit about women rubbed me the wrong way. And regarding the stuff about Golovkin, you don't get any points for admitting you're a giant *****.

Comment

That's definitely a weakness in my book, it's all nice and dandy for showing honesty but this quote could comeback and hurt him in the future.

Comment

I suppose this gives the Golovkin fans something to get wet over in this difficult time for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X