No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: "Were going to go out there and try to KILL each other"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    Lol exactly... feint... feint... semi jab... look around for an opening... feint...

Kill each other...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Two counter punchers fighting so it is expected. It still should be a good fight though. Neither fighter can get to careless because they can hurt each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I have Nonito winning this fight but Rigo is the best defense fighter I have ever seen live. I have brought one of my kids to spar him on two occassions and he's an INCREDIBLE boxer. He moves so fluid and with such explosive speed, it's hard to describe unless you are there watching it.

Rigo is a legend in the sport, there's a reason he has 12 fights and is fighting one of the pound for pound best in the world.

The reason I'm picking Donaire is because he too is very fast and I just can't see him staying away from Donaire for 12 rounds but there will be moments when he shows how great of a boxer he really is.
      Rigondeaux is the best defensive fighter in boxing right now but what I love about Donaire is that it only takes one mistake from Rigo for Nonito to plant that left hook on his chin.

Comment

This will be much more of a boxing match than a brawl early on. Especially if rigo feels a power shot early.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Two counter punchers fighting so it is expected. It still should be a good fight though. Neither fighter can get to careless because they can hurt each other.
          There is a $300,000 bonus for a KO so they will be aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
            Rigondeaux is the best defensive fighter in boxing right now but what I love about Donaire is that it only takes one mistake from Rigo for Nonito to plant that left hook on his chin.
            That's precisely why I'm picking Donaire. It's hard to stay away from a guy with that speed and power for 12 rounds. I'm not saying it isn't possible but it will be incredibly hard to pull off.

Donaire is fast, strong and probably the hardest puncher pound for pound in the sport right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              He didn't finish the quote.

-..with feints"

exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
                Nonito's left hook has the power to break Rigondeaux's jaw like it did to Mathebula, there's no doubt about that if it connects.
                it was a straight right that broke Mat's jaw mate......

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  That's precisely why I'm picking Donaire. It's hard to stay away from a guy with that speed and power for 12 rounds. I'm not saying it isn't possible but it will be incredibly hard to pull off.

Donaire is fast, strong and probably the hardest puncher pound for pound in the sport right now.
                  Yeah if this fight was shorter then Rigondeaux has a much better chance but for the full 12 rounds I don't feel Rigondeaux has what it takes to go the distance against the caliber of Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                    it was a straight right that broke Mat's jaw mate......
                    Yeah I know but my point is if Nonito's second best punch can break someones jaw, imagine what his best punch the left hook would do.

Comment

Working...
                    X