No announcement yet.

looks like Top Rank is already promoting the replacement fight for Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like Top Rank is already promoting the replacement fight for Rios

With that brawl at the Press conference....how convienate he's the interim champion of the WBA and this fight was for the vacant WBA belt

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    With that brawl at the Press conference....how convienate he's the interim champion of the WBA and this fight was for the vacant WBA belt
    I agree something seems fishy. Gamboa hasn't even signed the fight. Top Rank proceeds to sell tickets and promote the fight. Once a lot of tickets are sold. Arum and Oner screw Gamboa over money and we get Rios Abril. A nbs poster posted something about Arum and Oner screwing with Gamboa somehow but that's speculation.

I was at first mad at Gamboa but after hearing about how the fight wasn't signed, and how Abril was conveniently at the press conference; has me thinking this was all by design.

Comment

this is so damn obvious

Comment

Gamboa is doing right gettign away from Top rank they messed his fight up with Juanma up

Comment

Gamboa is doing right gettign away from Top rank they messed his fight up with Juanma up
          What fighters would Mayweather and GBP have to offer Gamboa?

If Gamboa were to fight on the May 5 undercard, who would Mayweather be able to match Gamboa with at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
            What fighters would Mayweather and GBP have to offer Gamboa?

If Gamboa were to fight on the May 5 undercard, who would Mayweather be able to match Gamboa with at this time?
            i want Gamboa-Broner

Comment

i want Gamboa-Broner
              Broner is talented but do you really think Broner would be ready for someone like Gamboa? maybe in another year.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                Broner is talented but do you really think Broner would be ready for someone like Gamboa? maybe in another year.
                he's a champion......imo once you grab a belt you are ready for anything.like Broner said he's the "can" man.meaning anyone "can" get it

Comment

what brawl? video?

Comment

Abril said it himself he was invited by carl moretti to attend the conference few days ago. matte rof fact rey sanchez the guy who shot the video was talking about rios vs abril over the weekend, but i paid no attention to that

Comment

Working...
                    X