Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?

I went to say something to defend Cotto, but when I thought about it....you had a point here. There is a reason of all the fights Many chooses Cotto. Its not because its the toughest fight out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Duck View Post
      I went to say something to defend Cotto, but when I thought about it....you had a point here. There is a reason of all the fights Many chooses Cotto. Its not because its the toughest fight out there...
      I know right..most say nothing positive about Pac. But never stopped to think Why pick Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
        Pac could of avoided the weight drained theme if he would of just fought at 147 with cotto tho cotto should be perfectly fine at that wieght if anything about being drained comes up Pac only has himself to blame.

And if your using this to make Cotto look bad its just making ur own fighter look bad at the same time saying hes a cherrypickin SOB.

Instead of worrying what everyone else says why dont u just take it as Pacquiao a great fighter trying to make history against a worthy WW champ in mig cotto this just helps bring cotto down which then will just make Pacs victory look less impresive.

And lastly dont act like ppl have been saying this Pacs whole carreeer it only started when he made serious jumps in weight figting ODLH who was obviously wieght drained which isnt pacs fault but how much credit can u give him for beating that zombie and then hatton which i thought was a good win but ppl like to call him overrated, and last the diaz fight well u gotta think that was a lil cherry picked dudes a slow fuk and Pac is lighting quik.

Comment

Everybody have excuses when their fav fighters loses.

After Cotto Kos Pacquiao, shou guys will say that Cotto was just to big this and that.

From My part, if Manny beats Cotto he will get teh credit he deserves, and if Cotto beats Manny he will get the credit he deserves too!!!!

Comment

cotto is just a p@ssy who picks on smaller guys. why do you think he needed a guaranteed pac fight for him to renew his contract with top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              cotto is just a p@ssy who picks on smaller guys. why do you think he needed a guaranteed pac fight for him to renew his contract with top rank.
              You think Cottos selling out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Everybody have excuses when their fav fighters loses.

After Cotto Kos Pacquiao, shou guys will say that Cotto was just to big this and that.

From My part, if Manny beats Cotto he will get teh credit he deserves, and if Cotto beats Manny he will get the credit he deserves too!!!!
                You gonna give Manny credit if he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  You think Cottos selling out?
                  he already sold out the WBO who built his career.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Yea dude Clottey, Mosley, and Margarito are small dudes at WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X