Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made the mistake of watching "Half Baked" for the first time last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your watching it being a critic of it then I guess, but I just like it for what it is a stoner movie that cracks me up everytime.

I'm sorry, yo. I don't wanna be the first ***** to die from a crossbow!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      If your watching it being a critic of it then I guess, but I just like it for what it is a stoner movie that cracks me up everytime.

I'm sorry, yo. I don't wanna be the first ***** to die from a crossbow!
      junya is getting called out, how are you gonna say pineapple express is better than half baked????

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        junya is getting called out, how are you gonna say pineapple express is better than half baked????
        Half baked is a great stoner movie,i dont get this low budget decent comedy **** pull the banana out of your *******,smoke a doobie drink a few and watch it somethings are meant to be done intoxicated.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          I was tired and bored towards the end of the night and thought this movie might make me laugh.

What a piece of ****. Dave Chapelle was good, but the rest of the cast was liquid ****.

The white dude in the tye dye t-shirt displayed some of the worst and stupidest acting I've ever seen. And the gay Puerto Rican that kept saying "B" after everything was even more embarrassing.

I was literally embarrassed for them as I watched it. How can you put that on film and then walk around in public afterwards?

Disgracefully bad film.

Avoid at all costs.
          half baked was funny as **** in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Half baked is a great stoner movie,i dont get this low budget decent comedy **** pull the banana out of your *******,smoke a doobie drink a few and watch it somethings are meant to be done intoxicated.

There is no pretending with half baked- it's definitely not trying to appeal to the masses or be a blockbuster.

Comment

half baked is the ****!.. i ****ing love that film..

"if im not jamaican..then why am i wearing this hat?" lmao

and when the tittie pops out, when he breaks the dead dogs paw, when they rob the clinic etc.. that movie is awesome..

half baked

Comment

I thought it was a good decent movie.
                for the record, chapelle never intended it to come out the way it did.
                the studio didn't give him much room to do what he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                X