No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs. Calzaghe?

Froch wants Calzaghe. I think Calzaghe is too strong and will knock Froch out.

Froch has only had about 13 fights so it's a bit premature talking about Calzaghe just now imo, if he'd fought Dodson that would have been a good yard stick as to how far he will go but Dodson's injured or something so he's fighting Damon Hague instead next week, i like Froch's style but the dangling left arm ala Tommy Hearns will get him in trouble one of these days.

Comment

whoooah calzaghe is way too much for froch at the moment..they will never face each other IMO

hell what if froch cant even beat hague...a davd haye style set back

Comment

Your right there Slim, Forch doesnt do himself any favours does he, reading this moring that he is the most talented sportsman in britain, accordingy to himself.

what a plonker.

Comment

the goofiest d*ckhead who ever starred in a comic strip....carl froch

and that low left....hes gonna get caught big and then well see if hes the real deal.

and thank **** we wont have any more sven ottke super mddlwght bouts.

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2004441035,00.html

seen this what an arrogant wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimAnus
              whoooah calzaghe is way too much for froch at the moment..they will never face each other IMO

hell what if froch cant even beat hague...a davd haye style set back
              got to agree there slim by the time froch is ready calzaghe will probably be retired.
              as an interestinging fight what about froch fighting howard eastman!!

Comment

calzaghe eastman would be an interesting fight as would calzaghe woods.

Eastman knows too much for Froch in the same way JC does, how bout Scott Dann vs Froch that might be a better fight.

dann is underated and doesnt get the press he deserves in my view.

Comment

i suggested froch vs eastman to my mum and stepdad and both said theres no way howard will hang in there..especially after his struggles to do much with his opponent last night

personally id say froch in 8 or howard sd

i think froch has the power to ko any fighter imo and now i just need to see how his chin holds up..i was surprised to discover froch is 27.

Comment

he got caught quite a few times against his previous opponent, his chin held up there but man he is arrogant ( maybe he is just trying to sell himself)
                    He does have some serious power and he destroyed hague.
                    By the way s****** did you get to see the Haye-thompson fight yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X