Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fury get credit for beating Chisora again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kinda credit would he get?
    he had a fight and won kinda credit, since that's all it is
    Chisora is ok, hardly gets Fury top props for a win
    not like that suddenly makes him great or something
    so long as he's fighting recognized guys, credit Fury as needed

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Haye already knocked his ass out, so why would that raise eyebrows?
      Chisora has still got a great chin. He was stopped on his feet against Haye, not like he was KTFO.

Comment

It will be a good win for fury and will clearly establish him as one of the top 3 contenders along with pulev, and the arreola/stiverne winner

Comment

I expect him to win. If he wants extra credit he needs to knock him out. Fury likes to trash Haye. Haye had no trouble knocking Chisora out so Fury needs to do the same.

Comment

Haye knocked Chisora into lalaland but Haye is the hardest puncher in the sport, Fury hits nowhere as hard as Haye, I don't see him stopping Chisora when even Vitali couldn't.

IMO Fury manhandles Chisora to an ugly UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Chisora has still got a great chin. He was stopped on his feet against Haye, not like he was KTFO.
              lol,yea he got stopped on his feet...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                He doesn't get credit for last time because Chisora was fat (so was fury btw)

This time a lot of the same people are saying chisora will beat fury because he's in shape and a better fighter now.

But when fury wins again i bet people will say "chisora was runied by haye, in his prime he would have beat fury easy"
                nobody can say haye ruined chisora after the roll he has been on. haye actually made chisora better, he needed to get sparked out to start taking boxing 100% seriously he has even said so himself. the results back it up too.

as for their first fight, fury wasnt in nearly as bad shape as chisora was. fury was fat but chisora was ****ing obese, i was worried he was gonna catch a heat attack walking up the ring steps.

to answer the question fury will get the credit he deserves if he beats chisora fair and square. that said chisora isnt really a great fighter, he is a solid fighter who is tough both mentally and physically. now that he is in shape he is able to really push the pace for 12 rounds which is what he needs to do, he doesnt have the skills or power to beat people any other way. he still isnt great though, its a good win but not a great one. if you expect people to act as if he pulled of the accomplishment of a lifetime the answer is no, because he didnt.

Comment

I honestly feel Dereck Chisora is very underrated. He clearly whooped Robert Helenius but got robbed. He took on Vitali Klitschko when he only had 18 fights and pressured Vitali like a freight train. He's fought the very best in the sport including Klitschko, Haye, and Fury himself, something no one else has done.

I think fury beats him again, but IMO Chisora beats most of the other heavyweights out there like Arreola and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    lol,yea he got stopped on his feet...lol

Clearly never watched the fight. Chisora beat the count and was on his feet when the referee waved it off with about 3 seconds left in the round.

Watch the fight and stop commenting on **** you don't know about.

Comment

Working...
                    X