Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be posting on here when your married and have children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
    Who are you kidding?

You'll be on here the rest of your days in some guise or other.

If you ever get married and have kids, you'll make an extremely poor father, anyway.

I worry for the poor child who gets you as a parent.

As for the topic, probably a lot, lot less. As in, popping in for boxing news and not posting.
    Well your ugly ass won't have to worry about kids,
    Unless of course you met some fat bowler online.

You'll spend your days snitching and writing up essays to pump in order to get people banned and threads about you closed

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      Well your ugly ass won't have to worry about kids,
      Unless of course you met some fat bowler online.

You'll spend your days snitching and writing up essays to pump in order to get people banned and threads about you closed

his dad will probably import a wife for him from Pakistan. Thats whats good about being muslim, even ugly guys can get girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
        his dad will probably import a wife for him from Pakistan. Thats whats good about being muslim, even ugly guys can get girls.
        Id say an essay is being done up right bow for that comment

Classic

Comment

Is the freckled scandanavian trying to be funny?

Still waiting for you to make your big trip, you pathetic little cripple.

Already engaged, BTW. And, SILVA, everybody's seen your milky ass, you needn't talk about 'ugly' as if they haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Why not? I post on here because i like boxing and it makes me enjoy boxing alot more. Having a family wouldnt change that.
            Word.

I will post here after I have a family etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
              Id say an essay is being done up right bow for that comment

Classic
              lmao at essay

He probably had an essay ready but decided to shorten it after you owned him with this post

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Word.

I will post here after I have a family etc.
                Time is the issue, not enjoyment of the forum. Less time for messing around on forums when you have kids.

And, generally, I think the enjoyment of raising a family would stop you missing a boxing message board so much. Perspective.

Comment

lmao at essay

He probably had an essay ready but decided to shorten it after you owned him with this post
                  Yeah, because I'm paying you loads of attention, right?

You know, piggybacking you in threads, copying your username, etc. ; )

Keep obsessing over me and by all means remain so desperate for validation as to seek the alliance of simpleton blowhards like the TS, you little peckerhead.

Comment

I am not even trying to be funny gee....

If you are a pakistani your dad will choose your wife for you. Better hope you dont get one with a mustach (the odds are stacked against you though)

Comment

I dont see how its any more pathetic posting here when you have kids and a wife.

I would say its more pathetic of a young single guy to spend his weekend on BS, than a married guy with children. IMO.
                      Pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                      X