Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw a striking film I'd like you guys to take a look at: Irreversible (2002)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you're a fan of these ****ed up flicks did you see this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Lol at least recommend a watchable french movie to show solidarity like something with Audrey Tautou and Romain Duris
      This film has both Cassel and Belluci in it looking ****ing fit as ****.

Its actually a really good film.

Less rape.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Yeah... I read up on the making, and they use CGI to help those illusions along, don't they? Very clever.
        You should do a thread where you compare prominent lounge members with characters from movies
        I.e. You remind me of Lewis Black from Accepted
        Beerc reminds me of Chris Kyle (srs doe)

Etc.. u'd do it better

Comment

Get it watched, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Since you're a fan of these ****ed up flicks did you see this movie?

That's a badass film cuz it's twisted as ****

Comment

bulluci & cassel at their best...

I own this movie & passed it around work along with human centipede trilogy, gummo, culigula & the acid house... A solid night at "THE RECTUM" would be a good place for one of your BUMMING escapades with Wladimir... people were not too fond of Serbian film as that was a little much...

Comment

So I decided not to download it. Is it worthwhile still?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I own this movie & passed it around work along with human centipede trilogy, gummo, culigula & the acid house... A solid night at "THE RECTUM" would be a good place for one of your BUMMING escapades with Wladimir... people were not too fond of Serbian film as that was a little much...
                  I saw a Serbian Film, I thought it was decent, although I'm not usually into the gore stuff. It has some good messages incorporated, and it's kind of a heartbraking flick too with decent acting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    I saw a Serbian Film, I thought it was decent, although I'm not usually into the gore stuff. It has some good messages incorporated, and it's kind of a heartbraking flick too with decent acting.
                    I didn't hate it but it had some issues in it that are probably going on in the world. It was banned in many countries & the director was arrested a few times I believe but later release. It's pushes the boundaries of decency. Bully is another screwed up movie too...

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      So I decided not to download it. Is it worthwhile still?
                      if you watched Serbian film the watch irreversible! the first 15-20 minutes is the hardest to get by for some then it gets pretty twisted again...

Comment

Working...
                      X