No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Receives Boxer of The Year Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Receives Boxer of The Year Nod

As we anticipated on January 13, Juan Manuel Lopez, the undefeated WBO featherweight champion, received his award for "Boxer of the Year" from the Boxing Commission of Puerto Rico, while Wilfredo 'Papito' Vazquez, the WBO super bantamweight king, was awarded the Sixto Escobar Cup. The Boxing Commission of Puerto Rico held their annual awards.

[Click Here To Read More]

all of them deserve it they made great fights never boring to watch juanma is the next tito similiar styles and swag

Comment

wel deserved. hope lopez has a good 2011.

Comment

love your own

Comment

I can't lie, I like JuanMa, I always watch his fights, mah' nigg always comes in to bang like Tito and I love to see him KO bums and making Mexicans quit on their stool, but let's be honest about it... mah' nigg is always running away from threats, my Rican brothers have to accept this. Now that 'Nito is chasing that ass he wants to move up in weight, just like when Cab was after him. So let's be honest with each other here please.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
            I can't lie, I like JuanMa, I always watch his fights, mah' nigg always comes in to bang like Tito and I love to see him KO bums and making Mexicans quit on their stool, but let's be honest about it... mah' nigg is always running away from threats, my Rican brothers have to accept this. Now that 'Nito is chasing that ass he wants to move up in weight, just like when Cab was after him. So let's be honest with each other here please.
            My dude, he isn't running he can't make the weight, so what do you want? Him to face nito weight drained and then that will be used as an excuse? All of those fighters move up in weight eventually as their body ages, unless they are small like Calderon. Trust me bro he will fight all of those fighters before retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
              My dude, he isn't running he can't make the weight, so what do you want? Him to face nito weight drained and then that will be used as an excuse? All of those fighters move up in weight eventually as their body ages, unless they are small like Calderon. Trust me bro he will fight all of those fighters before retiring.
              Homie I know this. JuanMa can still stick around featherweight for at least one more year before moving up, he's only what? 26? still young, problem is he bulks up in between fights just like Tito so its harder for him to make 126 properly.

I love JuanMa, I really do, I love bangers with proper boxing skills, mah' nigg' can bang like the best but he also runs away from the best, there's no argument about that and you know it deep inside your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                all of them deserve it they made great fights never boring to watch juanma is the next tito similiar styles and swag
                I agree that Juanma is a fun fighter to watch however he may be all too similar to Tito in the chin department as well. Tito was able to compensate for his less than stellar chin with his devastating power and it will be interesting to see if Juanma is able to do the same thing. He just needs to step up after Rafael Marquez and start fighing the better competition and we will find out...

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                  Homie I know this. JuanMa can still stick around featherweight for at least one more year before moving up, he's only what? 26? still young, problem is he bulks up in between fights just like Tito so its harder for him to make 126 properly.

I love JuanMa, I really do, I love bangers with proper boxing skills, mah' nigg' can bang like the best but he also runs away from the best, there's no argument about that and you know it deep inside your heart.
                  whats shakin' bro??? juanma is my boy. idk who to blame though arum or him for his opponents sometimes. anyway, he needs to stop putting on so much weight in between fights. not helping him make the weight.

Comment

Juanma stop eating so many pinchos between fights.

Leave the Rice & beans alone. Stop drinking Medalla and run between fights like Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X