No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweathers diet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

So only the kids from "The Hood" look up to him?
    I would think so. Broner was a wet behind his ears kid when Floyd was fighting Delahoya. He would qualify though he is turning out good, for now at least.

You don't see any upper middle class to rich kids turning professional because of looking up to Floyd, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Let me own you you real quick. From the Article's transcript:

The fight with JMM happened in 2009, thus this article couldn't have been in 2011. I look forward to your retraction for being wrong.
      I wasn't talking about the article. I was talking about the time he was getting interviewed after a press conference where he says he's been on top with a bad diet and that now he will start eating cleaner and eating more "organic foods". It's a video which I can't find, not an article. I thought you were talking about that one. Otherwise I read this particular article in the thread and already saw it was the Marquez one.

Anyway, answer the rest of my posts with your tinfoil hat on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Anyway, answer the rest of my posts with your tinfoil hat on.
        What is your question again? And you must be confusing me with someone else.

I am part of Squalpiggy's Anti-Conspiratard ass kicking brigade. Not a conspiracy theorist. Just to clarify.

Comment

I wasn't talking about the article. I was talking about the time he was getting interviewed after a press conference where he says he's been on top with a bad diet and that now he will start eating cleaner and eating more "organic foods".

Well I can't read your mind. All I know is that he said those things in this article, and the interview for this article took place before he faced JMM which was in 2009. So the burden of proof is on you to find whatever it is you're talking about.

I'm only into facts.

Comment

I would think so. Broner was a wet behind his ears kid when Floyd was fighting Delahoya. He would qualify though he is turning out good, for now at least.

You don't see any upper middle class to rich kids turning professional because of looking up to Floyd, do you?
            I don't see upper middle class to rich kids taking up boxing period. Doesn't mean for one second that only poor ghetto kids from "The Hood" look up to Floyd.

Comment

I don't see what this has to do with anything, but...so far I've seen Broner and Berto trying to copy Floyd's fighting style.

How many professional fighters can you name that are copying Wladimir Klitschko's boring, one-dimensional style? Ajd how many rich and middle class kids are turning pro because of looking up to him?
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-25-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

the junk food thing is just for show

If you watch 24/7 you know he has a personal chef and he eats healthy food.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Wrong. Not every one's body is the same. A rule that may apply to your body about how much junk food you can eat, doesn't apply to guy the next to you.

Like I said, I can eat any amount of junk food I want for like half a year, straight, and never look like I have a bad diet.
                  That's good bro. you were blessed with a fast metabolism. not many are that lucky. now I wanna address what you said about fast food. just because you eat it and it doesn't show, doesn't mean it's not eating away at you internally.

you may be in your youth now but trust me if you continue to eat poorly and mistreat your body it'll take a toll on you in the future.( God Forbid) high cholesterol, clogged arteries and all that jazz. have you seen that movie Super size me starting Morgan Spurlock? it was an eye opener to many.

He ate Mickey D's for 30 days straight and the damage it caused him was mind boggling! The doctor he was seeing said that in all the years he's been practicing, he's never seen that much damage to someone's liver caused by food. Spurlock's liver was deteriorating at an alcoholic's rate. Pretty scary stuff man! that's why they say you are what you eat. eat right, feel bright; eat unhealthy, feel filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I don't see what this has to do with anything, but...so far I've seen Broner and Berto trying to copy Floyd's fighting style.

How many professional fighters can you name that are copying Wladimir Klitschko's boring, one-dimensional style? Ajd how many rich and middle class kids are turning pro because of looking up to him?

You can't copy Wlad's style so much unless you're his size. I would recommend that Deonte Wilder takes a look at the Klitschko's and copies some of their game if he plans on being successful.

Copying Floyd's style is for anyone with short height. Using the shoulder roll seems beneficiary when you're a short 5'5 to 5'8 person. Of course not all of them pull it off as it looks easier then it really is.

Comment

This is pbf diet
                      Breakfast- a healthy dose of xylocaine.
                      Lunch- human growth hormones
                      Dinner- ped pellets

Comment

Working...
                      X