No announcement yet.

[Video]Nonito Donaire Interview on Mathebula, VADA, & More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Who would you suggest his contemporaries fight while they "wait" on Donaire??? Or are the Kennedys De La Moras and Morels of the world fine with you???
    donaire calls the shots and could pick anyone he wants to fight. these other guys don't have that luxury. donaire vs matheluba enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      LOL How about you look at my other comments on this thread instead of quoting the first comment I made in this thread. If Donaire is truly trying to unify all the belts he will eventually face Rigondeaux.

LOL Bandwagon troll is weak.

He says that but i doubt he will , he just saying that because he was getting mad criticism. When it comes time to make the fight he wont. Come one arce and a 35 year old jap. Fight MAres and Rigondeaux, you are 29. prove you are the best

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        He says that but i doubt he will , he just saying that because he was getting mad criticism. When it comes time to make the fight he wont. Come one arce and a 35 year old jap. Fight MAres and Rigondeaux, you are 29. prove you are the best
        That Jap your referring to is #1 in the division.......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          That Jap your referring to is #1 in the division.......
          on paper yes, but in reality mares and rigondeaux would both school him. come on dont feed me that crap.

Comment

on paper yes, but in reality mares and rigondeaux would both school him. come on dont feed me that crap.
            SoOo fight the #2 guy to become the best??? That makes sense where???

Mares hasnt even fought at the full divisional limit yet..... But he could "school" the #1 guy there???
            Last edited by MJ223; 06-30-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

You don't go from fighting a past his prime and best weight Morel to "schooling" Nishioka...... Sorry

Comment

No. If he really is talking about unifying the division he would have to fight for the WBA title that Rigondeaux has eventually. Maybe he goes after Mares first? Also why doesn't anyone complain about Rigondeaux and Mares not fighting each other. Does Donaire have to fight all the top fighters while they fight nobodies for you people to be satisfied? Vazquez was a good Super Bantamweight fighter make a debut against. Mathebula is a title holder so it's not a bad fight completely.

I suggest you watch Nishioka first before saying that. He isn't ranked #2 or #1 for no reason. Yeah a Mares who drew with Perez and struggled with Darchinyan you think can handle Nishioka with ease? LOL I'm not even sure he beats Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  wow belts. how prestigious! you can always use that excuse to duck people because there are a ton of belts in every division. even after donaire beats this bum, they will strip him then give the belt to another bum, then donaire fights the new bum champ or another one of the bums who have a belt, repeat process over and over=MEGA STAR without ever fighting the best! aka boxing
                  the hate is strong with this one....

Comment

fight rigo u bum

Comment

Working...
                    X