No announcement yet.

All of you stans need to stfu, "Bob never talked to Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    remember when floyd said that all it takes to get a fight is to call out his name?

i bet you his fans believed that **** too
    Yup, just as when he said Manny was an easy fight, easy work and easier than Marquez.

Then he cries about "an even playing field", even though he just got done changing the rules in the Marquez bout.

Comment

me·di·a·tor   /ˈmidiˌeɪtər/ Show Spelled[mee-dee-ey-ter] Show IPA–noun
      a person who mediates, esp. between parties at variance. One that mediates, especially one that reconciles differences between disputants. Main Entry: mediator

Did ross do any of these things? NO, according to Bob he relayed information between the camps. Again, would you call what Bob described as a negotiation? I would'nt.

manny's last 4 of 5 opponents have been over 30 too. This is a true statement right? ODH 147 and Cotto 145, again a true statement. There is likely a difference between mid 30's and over 30's. How much, you or I can't say. Funny, Shane was in his late 30's when he was the consensus #1 ww and whipped margs a$$. ODH was the 154lb champ at the time.

Comment

?? So Floyd didn't watch any tv or read any news to know that his camp and handlers were offered this fight? His team didn't tell him they were in talks?

Perhaps his phone was off the hook, then I guess he is off the hook too.

But when this all started why did he threaten to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          me·di·a·tor   /ˈmidiˌeɪtər/ Show Spelled[mee-dee-ey-ter] Show IPA–noun
          a person who mediates, esp. between parties at variance. One that mediates, especially one that reconciles differences between disputants. Main Entry: mediator

Did ross do any of these things? NO, according to Bob he relayed information between the camps. Again, would you call what Bob described as a negotiation? I would'nt.

manny's last 4 of 5 opponents have been over 30 too. This is a true statement right? ODH 147 and Cotto 145, again a true statement. There is likely a difference between mid 30's and over 30's. How much, you or I can't say. Funny, Shane was in his late 30's when he was the consensus #1 ww and whipped margs a$$. ODH was the 154lb champ at the time.
          Uh, you clearly stated he was a "go between".

Now you're changing your stance? FOH.

and I said 4 of the last 5 Floyd opponents were in their mid 30s. Since you can't follow a basic conversation without trying to twist **** up, you're gonna have to get the ban stick.

Bye simpleton.
          Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 07-21-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

***** assassin strikes again.

Comment

tortilla warrior for congress

Comment

What the hell is wrong with these *****s???

"Bob never talked to Floyd."

"There were never any negotiations"

IT DOESNT MATTER *****S!!!!

All Floyd ever had to do....and still all he has to do right now is say "FIGHT ON" and the negotiations become simply a formality. But as usual Floyd dont even wanna think the word Pacquiao lest he be exposed as the quivering puss that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  even if Bob talked to Floyd directly, they would say 'how do you know Floyd was listening?'
                  exactly man. I'm just tired of this dude. They clearly don't wanna fight, and next spring will be the same b.s. Hopefully Angulo, Chavez Jr., Alexander/Bradley will build themselves up so we can see potential fights against them. Also I'm hoping Manny passing the Margarito test with flying colors because I would love to see him fight Sergio Martinez as well.

Comment

bottom line is floyd doesnt want to fight manny thats all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      What the hell is wrong with these *****s???

"Bob never talked to Floyd."

"There were never any negotiations"

IT DOESNT MATTER *****S!!!!

All Floyd ever had to do....and still all he has to do right now is say "FIGHT ON" and the negotiations become simply a formality. But as usual Floyd dont even wanna think the word Pacquiao lest he be exposed as the quivering puss that he is.
                      you live in a dreamland bobby and could never be a succesful bussinesman maybe in your village its enough to say fight on ! and some bums start fighting but thats not boxing my retarted friend

Comment

Working...
                      X