Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito bout shaping up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great for Pac isnt it , 2 cheaters owned by Arum fighting each other ,, Pacs own fans should be saying clean up the mess take the test and fight Floyd , anything else is a glaze over the fact Pac wont take OST and Arum knows Floyd will kill his golden goose so he wants to line up his own fighters just like that walking mummy Clottey , now Arum wants Neanderthal Margo that was already exposed by Mosley , Im sick of Arum double dipping and not caring about the fans at all .

Comment

margs is a proven cheater. noone aint got **** on pac.

Comment

All Arum cares about is lining his pockets. If Pac and May can't be made, which would be a shame, than there's other fighters out there more worthy of a shot than Margarito. I'd love to see Pac/Williams at 147 (if Williams could still make the weight), Pac/Mosley if Shane beats Floyd, or even Pac vs the winner of Maidana/Bradley rather than watch him and Margarito.

Comment

atleast margarito might get finished of a little quicker than clottey, i dont think poor antonio really knows how to hold on and sometimes when i watch him fight, i wonder if he is even thinking at all lolz

Comment

This is why I hope Margarito loses his next fight to Garcia. F*** arum for this bs.

Comment

this would be a good fight !!

Comment

This fight, is a must for a boycott. Margarito is a cheater!

Comment

Working...
                X