No announcement yet.

C'mon Pacquaio fans, you've got to be kidding me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    What kind of question is that? You don't read my sig? What's the use on those bets if i'm not laying my e-feelings on the line...
    50k it happens. Sig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      thanks for posting baracuda, you are a serial offender when it comes to this topic......everyone take notice because this is what i mean......how about Mayweather??? 1 fight in 30 months...surely that has to count for something but because you're a pac stan it doesn't matter at all
      youre welcome!..when did i ever make excuses?....thats for you *****s..floyd will have 2 fights in 8 months....i want this fight to happen as much as eveyrone,and if floyd wins, props to him!....

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
        50k it happens. Sig it.
        Betting is closed.

Once both fighters is in the ring, we bet.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          What kind of question is that? You don't read my sig? What's the use on those bets if i'm not laying my e-feelings on the line...
          HHAHHAHAHAH alright good man

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            youre welcome!..when did i ever make excuses?....thats for you *****s..floyd will have 2 fights in 8 months....i want this fight to happen as much as eveyrone,and if floyd wins, props to him!....
            there you go again, you're not giving FLoyd full credit.....just stop trying to make that argument that Mosley will have ring rust because it makes you look pathetic....Mosley is a gym rat, it doesn't work like that

Comment

there you go again, you're not giving FLoyd full credit.....just stop trying to make that argument that Mosley will have ring rust because it makes you look pathetic....Mosley is a gym rat, it doesn't work like that
              all i said are facts........

Comment

Are there any Pac fans here who are not making excuses for either Floyd or Mosley???? first you guys were calling Floyd a chicken for ducking Mosley and that this fight will never get signed, now the fight is confirmed and you guys start calling Mosley old, inactive, ring rust etc.....c'mon guys....where are the real boxing fans here????? no ****ing excuses just enjoy the ****ing fight and the best man wins
                I'm one, this is going to be a great fight and I'm happy that it's happening. Most Pac fans that are saying these things to counter *****s discrediting Clottey as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  all i said are facts........
                  You forgot these TWO Facts:

Mosley IS the Number 1 WW.

Mosley IS the P4P Number 3.

Comment

*******s are nothing more than 15 year old Filipino boys wet behind the ears that will only be into boxing as long as Manny is around. After he is out of the sport, so will they.

Comment

Mosley is too old to be fighting Floyd. I think Floyd chickened out for Manny and bit his tongue and went for the old guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X