Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Soto Karass Vs. Alfonso Gomez who you got????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    yo EyEKoNiK ... you going to the fight Sat.??? you said i should man up and buy my Tix ... i tried buddy .... i could not get tix when they went on sale ... now i got a huge raise and it's too late ... did you get your tix??
    Nah bro..

same thing happened to me..the promo code came out the weekend before the tix went on sale..and when I put it in on that Sunday to buy my tickets (2 tix) the $300 section was already sold out!..there was only $750 and $1,000 seats left..I ain't ballin like that!..haha so I figured I'll stay home wit the fam

Best believe tho..if Cotto wins and Mayweather decides to fight him..I PROMISE I'm THERE!!..I'm in the $1,000 section for that one for sure!..

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Karass is pretty one dimensional imo, he gets hit a lot and went life and death in his last fight. I heard Gomez is in great shape for this fight so I took the odds at +135 for Gomez, I think Alfonso is the bigger dude since he was fighting middle/super middleweights on the contender.

Guess we'll have to see what happens.
      Those are pretty good odds..how much you put down on it?..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
        Those are pretty good odds..how much you put down on it?..
        $250

Yeah when I saw the odds I had to lay a little on him, not betting on the main event since I think Pac is going to shred Cotto up and the odds have no value for a bet there.

Comment

Nice..good luck on your bet bro..

I'm thinkin of putting $250-$300 on Cotto..but I don't know if I could afford that loss right now..lol..I already got about $300 live bets with friends and family..I'll be -$600 if Cotto loses..

Comment

Nice..good luck on your bet bro..

I'm thinkin of putting $250-$300 on Cotto..but I don't know if I could afford that loss right now..lol..I already got about $300 live bets with friends and family..I'll be -$600 if Cotto loses..
            I would skip on those extra bets, did you give your friends and family odds?? If you didn't then you're losing big time Value since Cotto is atleast +200 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              I would skip on those extra bets, did you give your friends and family odds?? If you didn't then you're losing big time Value since Cotto is atleast +200 right now.
              They aren't very knowledgeable on the situation..Me and My family are Mexican..and they've seen what Pacquiao has done to Morales, Barrera, Marquez, DLH and most recently Hatton (The Manchester Mexican lol) so they don't understand odds and **** like that..so I just made straight up bets wit them..

and My friends (95% black) are all just following the hype right now..they're what we would call casuals..and only watch big time PPV's..so same thing goes for them basically..

Comment

omez wins a UD or maybe even a late stoppae!

Comment

I think Soto-Karass is the superior fighter so he should win, Gomez is a live dog because he has faced some bigger guys so maybe he has it in him to take what Karass can dish out.

Should be a nice little scrap though, if not the most technical or meaningful affair.

Comment

They aren't very knowledgeable on the situation..Me and My family are Mexican..and they've seen what Pacquiao has done to Morales, Barrera, Marquez, DLH and most recently Hatton (The Manchester Mexican lol) so they don't understand odds and **** like that..so I just made straight up bets wit them..

and My friends (95% black) are all just following the hype right now..they're what we would call casuals..and only watch big time PPV's..so same thing goes for them basically..
                    That sucks...Gl on you're bets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I think Soto-Karass is the superior fighter so he should win, Gomez is a live dog because he has faced some bigger guys so maybe he has it in him to take what Karass can dish out.

Should be a nice little scrap though, if not the most technical or meaningful affair.

Yeah well I don't agree wit ya, Karass is pretty horrible imo

You got any bets for this weekend??

Comment

Working...
                      X