No announcement yet.

Margarito, Illegal Wraps Caught Before Mosley Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito, Illegal Wraps Caught Before Mosley Loss

Before Shane Mosley (46-5, 39KOs) stopped Antonio Margarito (37-6, 27KOs) in the ninth round of their action-packed bout at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, HBO announced to the televised audience that Margarito's hands were found to be illegally wrapped and had to be re-wrapped three times to make them legal. [details]

That's it...

all i needed was a reliable source, i've lost all respect i had for margarito

and thanks for ****ing up cotto's career!

Comment

This makes this loss even more humiliating!

Comment

Wow - that's really disappointing to hear. Lets wait and hear the explanation.

Comment

Margs a cheater.... he more than likely cheated Cotto, and got caught and exposed by a greater fighter

Comment

lmao i still cant believe it

Comment

This is really disappointing from Margarito, he's lost a lot of respect from me.

Comment

I thought it was Naazim Richardson who noticed Margarito's illegal wraps? Remember how Naazim noticed Tito's illegal wraps before the HOpkins fight? Richardson is great for the sport.

Fuck Margarito and anybody on here who tries to defend him for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
                  Margs a cheater.... he more than likely cheated Cotto, and got caught and exposed by a greater fighter
                  yeah how embarrassing for Margarito

if Marg used Illegal wraps for this fight vs Mosley

who's to say that he didn't vs Cotto?

Comment

so now we have to ask......WTF was Cotto's peeps lookin' at when he fought him ........Good work Nazim

Comment

Working...
                    X