No announcement yet.

Jim Gray didn't let Morales have his moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Gray didn't let Morales have his moment

You could tell that Erik was trying to say, with a sense of ceremony, that we had just seen his last fight ever in the United States. But that douche Jim Gray wouldn't let him get it out properly without cutting in.

He should be ashamed of himself for interrupting a legend. Stupid prick.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You could tell that Erik was trying to say, with a sense of ceremony, that we had just seen his last fight ever in the United States. But that douche Jim Gray wouldn't let him get it out properly without interruptions.

He should be ashamed of himself for cutting off a legend. Stupid prick.
    Jim Gray , what do you expect. he is a douche, but he used to be worse. Morales said what he wanted to say. he's my hero but he is done!!

Comment

I agree, I despise all these commentators other than Al Bernstein - he's the only guy that should ever be allowed to interview fighters. Every other interviewer/commentator is pretty much a camera whore.

Comment

Jim Gray is smug and tactless, not cut out for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You could tell that Erik was trying to say, with a sense of ceremony, that we had just seen his last fight ever in the United States. But that douche Jim Gray wouldn't let him get it out properly without cutting in.

He should be ashamed of himself for interrupting a legend. Stupid prick.
          Very True. I was rooting for Morales Hard.

but he knew now after this lost, that it is over and he wanted to just spill his gut and say good bye to the boxing world but Jim Gray wanted to be that guy with the mic lol, Morales had to take the mic from him etc etc.

Like come on man, we all knew morales was done but him (I rooted for morales cause he my favorite fighter) and after this lost you can tell he knew as well and he was gonna say his good bye to the boxing world in the ring like a real champ, but Jim Gray tainted that moment.

Comment

Jim Gray needs to realize that we the fans want to hear from the boxers, not from him.

Comment

He shouldnt have allowed Morales to talk just for forcing this rematch

Comment

Jim Grey thread

**** JIM GREY

im out

Comment

Jim Grey is the biggest **** I've ever had to witness. If an alien civilization finds footage of him many millenniums from now they will know they have witnessed the biggest douche bag to ever exist in this universe or any other

Comment

lol, if anyone saw the UK telecast of the fight, that guy Buncy or whatever his name is, after the interview, he was livid with Grey. Seriously, dude is a stooge.

Comment

Working...
                    X