No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Adds Manny Pacquiao's Name To His Hit List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Adds Manny Pacquiao's Name To His Hit List

WBC silver welterweight champion Amir Khan (29-3, 19KOs) is looking at a possible fight with his former Wild Card stablemate Manny Pacquiao. The two fighters used to train side by side with trainer Freddie Roach. Khan eventually parted ways with Roach and hired trainer Virgil Hunter. Khan, a former champion at 140-pounds, made his welterweight debut last month with a dominating win over former champion Luis Collazo. [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen then. Nobody wants to see Pacquaio fight that Agupopo guy in Macau and Floyd isn't picking Amir.

Comment

Pac vs Khan in UK in Nov

Comment

I think khan losses to most Freddy roach trained fighters. Pac would kill em, cotto would murder him also, provodnikov could possibly knock China chin out also.

Comment

Good fight. I can see the name of the card now...

The Meth-od of Victory: Speed Kills

Comment

Fuck it. Better than Manny's other options. Is Khan with Haymon?

Comment

how funny would it be if manny actually fights abregu? khan can keep dreaming, he isn't getting any of this fights until he steps up and fight a living body for once

Comment

Originally posted by CubanBox View Post
                Fuck it. Better than Manny's other options. Is Khan with Haymon?
                yeah he just signed with him recently

Comment

I'm sure Mayweather wouldn't mind fighting Khan after Pacquiao KOs him...it would be like a Deja Vu of the Cotto situation...

Comment

I would be Pacs best option IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X