No announcement yet.

Wu-Tang affiliated rapper cuts d*ck off and jumps off balcony on PCP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wu-Tang affiliated rapper cuts d*ck off and jumps off balcony on PCP

"Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated rapper Andre Johnson was reportedly high on PCP when he sliced off his penis with a kitchen knife and jumped off a second-story balcony in Los Angeles this week.

E! Online reports that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to tear off his genitalia before leaping outside onto the North Hollywood balcony just before 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Police called to the apartment reportedly attempted to coax Johnson, who raps under the name Christ Bearer, to come down.
    At that moment, he allegedly said "OK," before plunging to the sidewalk.

He was found in critical condition before he was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where doctors were reportedly unable to reattach his penis.Those organs were recovered upstairs.

A source allegedly told E! Online that Johnson started with cutting off the tip of his penis, before removing his testicles and the remainder of his genitalia with the blade.

The artist's neighbors, who were allegedly there when Johnson jumped, previously told TMZ that they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1761433

I guess Wu Tang Clan really ain't nuthin' to **** with. Heh.
    Last edited by ßringer; 04-19-2014, 08:15 PM.

"I'll ****in'...I'll ****in' cut yo d*ck off with a kitchen knife and throw you off a ****in' 2 story building".

Comment

Pretty gawdamn crazy.

PCP isn't something to play around with. I remember Big Lurch, another rapper, killed his girlfriend then ate some of her body parts off that shit.

Comment

He ain't no wu tang I ever heard of!

Wu tang!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Pretty gawdamn crazy.

PCP isn't something to play around with. I remember Big Lurch, another rapper, killed his girlfriend then ate some of her body parts off that shit.
          .....what???? Never heard that...

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            .....what???? Never heard that...
            Never heard of Big Lurch?

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine the mental state you'd be in after you come around and realise that in your drug-fueled insanity, you cut your own ****ing dick off.

Comment

Gotta admit, when Pea dropped the name Big Lurch, I didn't know if he was namedropping another rapper or indirectly taking a shot at me.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  I can't even begin to imagine the mental state you'd be in after you come around and realise that in your drug-fueled insanity, you cut your own ****ing dick off.
                  I'm assuming that's why he jumped.

When he was high, mutilating his balls and d*ck with a steak knife probably seemed like a good idea. Then he started coming down and realized he'd made himself a Ken doll.

Any man would jump in that situation.

Comment

The guy survived, yes?

Now he's dickless and hospitalized from a failed suicide attampt. One helluva week, and not the free publicity he expected I'm sure..

Comment

Working...
                    X