No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs Trout? Does it happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    who? and why would he face trout next and not a ww?

floyd has gone to 154 2x-both for money fights. so why would anyone expect him to fight anyone at 154 other than canelo?
    If Trout wins, and Floyd picks a WW. What WW, besides the 140 lb. fighters would be remotely worth a PPV, and all that money they're paying him?

You really think Floyd's dumb enough to believe he could get away with Alexander at this point?

Floyd's many things, but he's not naive. I personally think he waits out the Matthysse/peterson, Garcia/Judah, and picks a winner out of those fighters, OR, waits it out, and fights the undisputed 140 lb. fighter.

In that scenario, not a bad idea.

Comment

Posters starting their hate campaign pretty early. Let them gave their fights first. Then it wont matter if Floyd signs to fight Wlad cause he will be an old cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
        Because he knows it'll take 5 years of chasing for him to even get on the phone with Floyd, let alone get the fight signed.

Who has time for that?
        yeah, right. come on dude. This is the reason you keep getting banned because of ridiculousness like this.

Comment

Maybe even Khan, since Khan's been talking **** again, and he is officially at 147 now. I bet if Khan racks gets a crazy impressive win, or racks up 2 wins in a row, he's in the running too.

You never know with Floyd.

Comment

yeah, right. come on dude. This is the reason you keep getting banned because of ridiculousness like this.
            Truth hurt buddy???

Why do you Flowmosexuals get so mad???

i love how Flowmo ALTs go on a red K rampage. Ya'll are the funniest suckas.
            Last edited by Tim2daresq; 04-15-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
              If Trout wins, and Floyd picks a WW. What WW, besides the 140 lb. fighters would be remotely worth a PPV, and all that money they're paying him?

You really think Floyd's dumb enough to believe he could get away with Alexander at this point?

Floyd's many things, but he's not naive. I personally think he waits out the Matthysse/peterson, Garcia/Judah, and picks a winner out of those fighters, OR, waits it out, and fights the undisputed 140 lb. fighter.

In that scenario, not a bad idea.
              SO if floyd defends his ww title he is "picking" a ww?

you are writing off every ww just to serve your own argument that floyd is ducking.

same stuff different screen name.

Comment

WHether you think he wins or not is moot. If Trout wins he's likely going to MW because of the weight issues he's having. If he stays at 154, floyd isn't going to go back up to fight him because he only goes to 154 for the money.

If you want to hate on floyd cool. If you want to see him lose cool. But at least make a rational argument.
                Don't make me out to be a Floyd hater, all Im saying is I wanna see the best fights from the top stars, Pac is still sleep so May is the guy....so therefore im hoping to see him take on top competition, IE Guerrero and the Trouts of the world, not bum ass Alexander

Comment

SO if floyd defends his ww title he is "picking" a ww?

you are writing off every ww just to serve your own argument that floyd is ducking.

same stuff different screen name.
                  Typical Flowmo that forgets all of Floyd's typical sayings.

"I'm my own man."

"I'm my own boss."

"I come to you, you don't come to me." (paraphrasing)

So if Paulie Malignaggi was his mandatory, that's cool with you?

The sad part is, it probably would be.

Comment

Fights that would be un-acceptable....

Khan
                    Alexander
                    Danny Garcia
                    Lamont Peterson

This leaves him with

Kell Brook
                    Andre Berto
                    Trout or Canelo
                    Keith Thurman
                    Tim Bradley

All of these fights are acceptable or great

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Don't make me out to be a Floyd hater, all Im saying is I wanna see the best fights from the top stars, Pac is still sleep so May is the guy....so therefore im hoping to see him take on top competition, IE Guerrero and the Trouts of the world, not bum ass Alexander
                      AGree 100%. Floyd is in a rough spothe is far superior to everyone at 147 and at 36 not likely to fight at 154 when he weighs 150-152 on fight night.

My point is floyd fights at 154 when there is huge money to be made. even though ODH and Cotto were both champions, niether was the premier jmw when floyd fought them. they were just the money guys.

Lara, Kirkland and Angulo have done as much or more at 154 as Trout. I dont see floyd going up fighitng any of them either.

Comment

Working...
                      X