Canelo VS. GGG Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo VS. GGG Who wins?

that would be a dream fight if it can get done in 2 years or less

Good one.Both have explosive power.Its 50/50 to me.

Comment

I need to see Canelo at 160 pounds first.

Comment

canelo already body bagged him in sparring.

Comment

GGG stops him within 4 rounds.

Comment

After hearing that "Sugar" Cesar Chavez is in the building, both men get on the first smoking and flee the country. Fight is declared a no-contest.

Comment

GGG already sonned canela in sparring

GGG wins by tko no later than the sixth

canela dont want none. canela has yet to face a live dog at 154 so it hard to imagine him facing someone that fights at 160

canela fighting a legit opponent his size or bigger truly is a fantasy matchup

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                canelo already body bagged him in sparring.
                lol no he didn't..golovkin's punches were making canelo's face go beet red..and at one point golovkin landed a hard left hook that badly rocked canelo.

canelo better stay away from golovkin for his own health...

Comment

They already sparred.

Alvarez followed Golovkin during the final minute but walked into a hard left hook that appeared to rock him with 10 seconds remaining. Alvarez didn’t return to his corner after the bell but instead tried to shake out his right leg, which immediately stiffened on impact of Golovkin‘s hook.
                  Golovkin welcomed the aggression, easily blocking Alvarez’s punches while landing most of his. Alvarez sucked it up and even walked forward while attempting to block as much heat as he could, but it was clear that he could not match Golovkin’s strength or power.
                  http://ow.ly/gYA1g

That was nearly two years ago. Canelo has improved since then but I still wouldn't pick him to beat GGG today. A year from now, if he fights stiff opposition and keeps improving? Then I might change my mind on this fight.

Comment

Where are people getting the idea that Canelo has power? Cause he stopped Baldomir, Josesito and whatever other little guy? He couldnt do **** to Ndou who came up in weight and couldn't drop Mosley who little Pacquiao did. Not to mention GGG had this bum hurt in sparring already.

Golovkin KOs this bum Paul Williams style, eyes rolled in the back of the head.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X