No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Tickets Selling Fast, Sellout is Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Tickets Selling Fast, Sellout is Expected

Gaby Peñagarícano, the legal adviser to former three division world champion Miguel Cotto, informed BoxingScene.com that tickets for his boxer's upcoming fight are selling at a very rapid pace. Cotto is challenging undefeated Austin Trout (25-0, 14KOs) for the WBA "regular" junior middleweight title on December 1st at New York's Madison Square Garden. Showtime will televise. The event is being promoted by Cotto Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for cotto he deserves it

Comment

Good chit. Cotto draws period.

Comment

The fcuk is up with everyone talking about selling out arenas lately..

Comment

Not that many fights left in Cotto, so i grabbed a pair.Pre sale seat locations were excellent.

Comment

MSG will be rocking.

Comment

of course...it's MSG...Cotto could be boxing a mailbox and he'd sell out MSG

Comment

Cotto could fight Charlie Zelenoff and sell out MSG.

Comment

I can't comment on venues outside of the US, but i don't think you'll find a better boxing atmosphere, in the states, than MSG for a Cotto fight. AC and Vegas have too many high roller dbags that were comped tickets and have no idea who is fighting, compared to the diehard fans that flock to the Mecca of boxing.

I understand why they'll never fight at MSG, but it's crazy to think of all the legends that have fought there and when it's all said and done, neither Floyd or Pac will have fought there.

Comment

Of course he'll sell out the amount of PR's in New York and across the hudson river is incredible. But it's always enjoyable to watch him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X