No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg vs. Rendall Munroe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Quigg vs. Rendall Munroe

Alright GBS, who you got in this fight? It's for the Interem WBA Super bantam title.

quigg by UD

Comment

Munroe though I don't think he'll get the decision should it go to the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        It will be close, but Munroe has experience in fighting guys like Quigg. I see him backing Quigg up and outworking over 12 rounds, with possible knock-down to make a difference. I can't wait, somehow this fight excites me the most in June, next to Ioka - Yaegashi.
        Another style makes fights match up?
        Also I can't wait for that fight too!
        Huge unification match in Japan. I think Ioka will move up after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Yes, that's about fascinating style match-ups! But also the thing that those are the fights that I believe should be happening in boxing on regular basis, but unfortunetely for business reasons, they aren't. So it's like a fresh air for boxing you feel me ?
          I got you.
          Ioka is one of my favorites right now. It'd be awesome if he and Joyi fought, now that would be an interesting fight.
          Also, while I'm still on the Japanese scene, I'd love Uchiyama to fight another world champion and Kamegai to fight in the states again.

Comment

I've got Quigg by decision.

Comment

Kamegai could have really made a name for himself if he went through with the Soto Karass fight, but it fell apart (don't know why). And I agree with the Cuello statement, but I don't know how long he can hang at 105 because I heard he had trouble making weight... that's what I heard.
              What do you think of the possibilities of Uchiyama going up to 135?

Comment

Iv gt Quigg winning this, any one wants a bet, hit me up

Comment

I want to put money down on Quigg... but I don't know. I"ve only seen one fight a piece and I think Munroe would give him a decent fight.

Comment

Bury’s Quigg, 23, said: “I know what I am capable of from when I went to America and sparred with Guillermo Rigondeaux and Jose Benavidez.

Some great experience!

Comment

Working...
                    X