No announcement yet.

I hate math

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
    There's 3 kind of people in life bro.... Those that can count, and those that can't.
    LOL...I see what you did there...

Comment

In all honesty Math is everything. It's the only universal concept in the universe. Although i don't believe in god, if there is one he speaks only in math. Math is the language of the universe. For all of you who don't like math then what you're really saying is you don't want to learn or can't learn the only idea in existence that can describe the universe and logic.
      Some of you say you'll never use it in real life and it's probably true you won't use more than adding and subtracting and multiplying. But I wouldn't go around bragging about it because it's more of a statement of how ignorant you are than a statement of how useless a math is.

Comment

Not very skilled in math, nor do I particularly like it. But I respect people who are good at it.

I would rather read books and write essays than work with numbers. So I prefer English, sociology, and history. I find those subjects more tangible and meaningful in life for most people than:

Unless you're an engineer or a science major of some kind.

Comment

Working...
        X