No announcement yet.

Worst places to shop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst places to shop.

This year, Hollister takes the prize. I never been in this store because it ain't my style.

Smell: I would always pass this store and out of habit, I plug my nose because of the overwhelming stench of $15 cologne.

Sound: Volume is cranked up to "11" bumping techno remixes of ****ty pop music.

Sight: Being greeted by a half naked dude who looks like he spends all day at the gym (half of that time is spent flexing in front of the mirror) is not my idea of an ideal shopping experience.

Lighting: Should have brought my Maglight because for some reason, its dark as **** in there. Maybe thats why no one came to help me: they couldn't ****ing see me!

Customer service: The staff looks like a Nazi youth rally. Blonde hair blue eyed No brothas, Asians, Mexicans. Either they don't hire minorities or they put them in the back to work stock. They all lookin' at me with that "like, oh my god becky, what is he doing in here" look.

I asked for my gift card and gtfo there! The cashier didn't say one word to me. She grabbed my card, swiped it, and handed me the gift card.

**** this place!

Remind me to green you when I can.

"Oh my God, Becky..."

Comment

This is incredibly racist. Shame on you.

Comment

I never buy clothes when i go there, i just like to see the "talent"

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          This year, Hollister takes the prize. I never been in this store because it ain't my style.

Smell: I would always pass this store and out of habit, I plug my nose because of the overwhelming stench of $15 cologne.

Sound: Volume is cranked up to "11" bumping techno remixes of ****ty pop music.

Sight: Being greeted by a half naked dude who looks like he spends all day at the gym (half of that time is spent flexing in front of the mirror) is not my idea of an ideal shopping experience.

Lighting: Should have brought my Maglight because for some reason, its dark as **** in there. Maybe thats why no one came to help me: they couldn't ****ing see me!

Customer service: The staff looks like a Nazi youth rally. Blonde hair blue eyed No brothas, Asians, Mexicans. Either they don't hire minorities or they put them in the back to work stock. They all lookin' at me with that "like, oh my god becky, what is he doing in here" look.

I asked for my gift card and gtfo there! The cashier didn't say one word to me. She grabbed my card, swiped it, and handed me the gift card.

**** this place!

you couldn't of described it any better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            This is incredibly racist. Shame on you.
            Is it? It wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Is it? It wasn't meant to be.
              That's the problem with you people.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                That's the problem with you people.
                "you people"?!?!

You have no idea of the hate and discrimination my people have had to endure.

and by my people I'm referring to good looking heterosexuals

Comment

Is Hollister like Abercrombie and Fitch?

If it is, then I know what you are talking about.

I buy my clothes at Sears these days, anyways.

Christ I'm getting old.

Comment

WalMart...I fucking hate going there for anything! Bad thing is they are the only ones open 24hrs so sometimes I have no choice.

The employees are completely ******ed and the lines are just ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                    X