No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Martinez Adviser, Chavez Co-Promoter Near Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Martinez Adviser, Chavez Co-Promoter Near Brawl

Wynn, Las Vegas - The bad blood between both camps nearly exploded during the official weigh-in for tomorrow night's HBO Pay-Per-View main event. When middleweights Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez faced off and started talking trash, two camp members were nearly involved in a brawl - as Martinez's adviser Sampson Lewkowicz and Fernando Beltran of Zanfer, who co-promotes Chavez with Top Rank, nearly exchanged punches. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Wynn, Las Vegas - The bad blood between both camps nearly exploded during the official weigh-in for tomorrow night's HBO Pay-Per-View main event. When middleweights Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez faced off and started talking trash, two camp members were nearly involved in a brawl - as Martinez's adviser Sampson Lewkowicz and Fernando Beltran of Zanfer, who co-promotes Chavez with Top Rank, nearly exchanged punches. [Click Here To Read More]
    I don't blame him. To hell with anyone else's flag when it's time for my fighter to shine

Comment

I ****in hate Beltran!!! He's in fear cuz he knows tomorrow night his hype job will be exposed!

Comment

that shows you how classless beltran is. you don't do that kind of disrespectful shenanigans with a flag. sergio respects and didnt do a hopkins. with more reasons i want martinez to destroy fraud junior

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2B-Real View Post
          I ****in hate Beltran!!! He's in fear cuz he knows tomorrow night his hype job will be exposed!
          beltran is a prick, met him in L.A. and he was arrogant ...war martinez!

Comment

Notice Beltran only grew heart when DiBella was between them?

Comment

are mexicans actually proud of the way chavez jr. has conducted himself or his career?

kinda hard to cheer for a lazy, spoiled, self entitled brat, who is disrespectful of his training & sport.

Comment

not really dawg im mexican and i think chavez is garbage is a dumb ass

Comment

haha beltran what a prick and pussi , then dibella gets between them and he gets all brave while whispering to the other guy "hold me back bro" lmao what a shame , I wish someone would've broken his nose

Comment

beltran is a disgrace to our race that fat pig i would make him in chicharones quick like he is greedy dirty fat cow

Comment

Working...
                    X