This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
    Ariza shakes made all the difference in Floyd's ability to withstand Maidana's perfect punch
    Floyd on A-side Meth like Roger claimed Pac was. He can withstand .45 caliber bullets.

Comment

lmao some of you are pathetic with these "if", "Shoulda,woulda,coulda" threads and responses. It didn't happen. He wasn't knocked down. Get over it. Floyd has a good chin. He's barely been knocked DOWN in his career, let alone knocked out. Stop making excuses for why that is. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        lmao some of you are pathetic with these "if", "Shoulda,woulda,coulda" threads and responses. It didn't happen. He wasn't knocked down. Get over it. Floyd has a good chin. He's barely been knocked DOWN in his career, let alone knocked out. Stop making excuses for why that is. Deal with it.
        Why do you think I'm making an excuse? I'm much more a fan of Floyd than Maidana, it seems like many posters here tend to get too attached to their idols. I am merly curious as to what other people think what could of happened because its interesting .. you stupid ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Floyd knocked Hatton out with pillows
          You fugggot really are on floyds nut sack!
          That shot that Floyd threw was not even so forceful, Floyd was stepping back on the sides. Hatton got back up after he bump his head in the corner idiot.

And compare it with Ortiz, that cheap shot didn't even put Ortiz to sleep!

Most Floyd's win always ends in a lot of controversy puussy azz nuthagger!

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
            You fugggot really are on floyds nut sack!
            That shot that Floyd threw was not even so forceful, Floyd was stepping back on the sides. Hatton got back up after he bump his head in the corner idiot.

And compare it with Ortiz, that cheap shot didn't even put Ortiz to sleep!

Most Floyd's win always ends in a lot of controversy puussy azz nuthagger!
            The corner didnt KO Hatton. You can clearly see he was going down from the punch

Comment

If I would've had 6 numbers on my lottery ticket that matched the winning #'s I'd be really rich.......If I would've been this or that, you can go on and on with make believe. But he had 24rds to land his miraculous punch and he didnt. But if he concentrated on boxing and not biting, kneeing him in the nuts, tackling, low blows, and rabbit punching maybe his concentration would've been in the right place. Or maybe he needed his magic gloves. lol

Comment

hatton was already well out of it from the beatdown long before that hook

and people think pacquiao knocking out hatton is something amazing when even mayweather could do it

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post

This punch intrigues me so much, I just wonder if it was a inch or so lower and hit that magic sweet spot on the chin that we have seen countless times drop world champs, would Floyd of been out cold? Or was the punch not powerful enough even if it had?
                  Shane Mosley's punch landed on the chin to I think he woulda recovered had he had more time maybe a knockdown but again just like in first fight when he landed the same punch he would have been outta range to follow up. It's almost like he's amazed he landed it him self.

Comment

Floyd didn't go down after a peach shot from Mosley.

Maidana was never knocking him out.

Comment

And if my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle.

Comment

Working...
                      X