Is it Rape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    "Prepare your anus."

When you hear those words, most likely a rape is 'bout to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Sex is a lot different without a condom. Women can feel the difference as well.
      I have two kids.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        If a girl woke me up with my d*ck all up in her lady parts, halfway up Her lungs, I wouldn't cry rape.

Now if I woke up face-down and tied to the bedpost and she whispered "prepare your anus" softly in my ear, then that's a different story.

Atleast she warned you, eeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Atleast she warned you, eeh?
          ...and knowing is half the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I have two kids.
            Yes, and I wasn't assuming that you were a virgin, or that you had only ever had sex with a condom.

It wasn't about you though, it was a response to your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Yes, and I wasn't assuming that you were a virgin, or that you had only ever had sex with a condom.

It wasn't about you though, it was a response to your comment.
              From what I gather he was knocking off two birds and when they found out about each other they made the complaint.

Comment

On re-reading SP's post, I understand he was talking about the Swedish definition of the particular alleged "crime" in question. But, it is still a valid point I think regarding the difference between jimmy headed and non-jimmy headed sex. If nothing else, as another circumstance with respect to the idiocy of the entire ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  From what I gather he was knocking off two birds and when they found out about each other they made the complaint.
                  Yes, I get that.

I think that there is clearly a lot more to this thing that meets the eye, but I'm not even going to go there. There's enough literature (and much of it written by more or less legitimate writers) that people can look into themselves, one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                  X