No announcement yet.

NSB'S ALL TIME Heavyweight Tourney.#1 Muhammad Ali vs #16 Tony Tucker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB'S ALL TIME Heavyweight Tourney.#1 Muhammad Ali vs #16 Tony Tucker

I have placed 16 of the best H2H Heavyweights(my opinion) and ranked them from 1 to 16. I am curious to see if NSB posters will end up agreeing with me.

So the first fight.

1-Muhammad Ali
    16-Tony Tucker

Tucker is a 6'5 super heavyweight with a granite chin and very good boxing skills. Good power and a tricky frustrating style. Managed to last against both Prime Tyson and Young Lewis.
    Ali KO/Stoppage
    27.27%
    Ali Dec
    63.64%
    Tucker KO/Stoppage
    0.00%
    Tucker Dec
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Muhammad has the chin not be KOed by Tony Tucker who isn't a real hard puncher.

Tucker would win a decision.

Comment

Ali by decision.Tucker would be outboxed but I could see him taking Ali to the ropes and pound away based on his reach.

Comment

You don't usually see Tony Tucker listed among the top 16 heavyweights. But maybe you have a different criteria?

Comment

Anyone that thinks Tony Tucker would win over Ali doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Ernie Terrell comes to mind.

Comment

Damn the matchup how is Toney Tucker in this tournament to begin with?

Solid fighter and no disrespect by any means but not top 16 all time.

Comment

Tucker wins and fans storm the ring

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Anyone that thinks Tony Tucker would win over Ali doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Ernie Terrell comes to mind.
                The only similarity between Ernie Terrell and Tony Tucker is they were both tall.

Other than that, Earnie Terrell was 212 lbs at bout with Ali, the skinniest former CW on record without balance, and among the most featherfisted boxers of all time.

On the contrary, it's a very relevant topic, especially since Tucker fought in a much touger era than either.

Comment

Freak I voted wrong. I thought it would just be who would win. Nonetheless Ali by decision.

Comment

Ali by whatever he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X