Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did MAYWEATHER get a $40 Million Guarantee to Fight Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    1) There is an article on this very site that has Bob Arum stating that he was giving Pacquiao a $20M dollar guarantee purse for his fight. That might have even been before the Margarito fight. I believe the article also stated that Pacquiao usually holds out before all of his fights for a bigger purse guarantee then the last.

I stopped reading right there.

I give you OFFICIAL NSAC legal fight purses, You repeat what Bob Arum says.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I stopped reading right there.

I give you OFFICIAL NSAC legal fight purses, You repeat what Bob Arum says.

Thanks for playing.
      Of course you did. And that's why you end up posting twisted or unconfirmed facts and half-truths.

Comment

Of course you did. And that's why you end up posting twisted or unconfirmed facts and half-truths.
        Again. I gave you OFFICIAL NSAC legal contracts.

Are you challenging those figures? Yes or No?

Comment

Again. I gave you OFFICIAL NSAC legal contracts.

Are you challenging those figures? Yes or No?
          Give me a link to this OFFICIAL NSAC legal contract, and when I get a chance I'll read through it and let you know.

Comment

Give me a link to this OFFICIAL NSAC legal contract, and when I get a chance I'll read through it and let you know.
            Cool. You don't know if you are challenging the facts until you verify the facts.

Let's do this:

If I'm wrong, I give you 10 million points and I don't post on this site for a month.

If you are wrong, you give me 30 million points and green K.

Deal? Easy, friendly, and painless bet. Deal?

Comment

Gino pwning the *******s again. Dont bother hommie no matter what you say, or can show these momo's they will always say your full of shi$.

i would like to see a break down of the PPV numbers of mosley, or bet yet a more confirmed PPV to see if it is even possible for Bob Arum to pay Pac 14 mill over his Nevada purse due to the PPV numbers.

say 1.2 million buys $60 a pop = $72 mill. Gino im sure you could break this down better then i can in terms of event costs, undercards, promotion etc etc.

Comment

Cool. You don't know if you are challenging the facts until you verify the facts.

Let's do this:

If I'm wrong, I give you 10 million points and I don't post on this site for a month.

If you are wrong, you give me 30 million points and green K.

Deal? Easy, friendly, and painless bet. Deal?
                You don't know if you are challenging the facts until you verify the facts.
                Not exactly sure how you meant that (being snide?) but, WE.

I don't care about all that other stuff. I'll give you 50M points and Green K for nothing. It means very little to me TBH.

Just post up the link here so anybody who wants to go read it can... which is really what you should have done in the first place so people could come to their OWN conclussions.

Comment

You don't know if you are challenging the facts until you verify the facts.
                  Not exactly sure how you meant that (being snide?) but, WE.

I don't care about all that other stuff. I'll give you 50M points and Green K for nothing. It means very little to me TBH.

Just post up the link here so anybody who wants to go read it can... which is really what you should have done in the first place so people could come to their OWN conclusions.
                  Kizer clarifies Pacquiao fight purses after Arum inflated them:

http://www.boxingscene.com/kizer-set...-purses--23568

Comment

owned.....................

Comment

fatality.....

Comment

Working...
                      X