Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Showtime Gave $15 million Guarantee to Pacquiao to Fight for them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Showtime Gave $15 million Guarantee to Pacquiao to Fight for them?

So Showtime Gave $15 million Guarantee to Pacquiao to Fight for them? Pac signed a Contract with 15 million dollars guarantee.. I don't think showtime had that money to offer.. But I think Arum has been talking about Pac fighting on Showtime with the Help of CBS even way before the Hatton fight

No no no no no no....

Comment

Originally posted by jiraiyasama View Post
      So Showtime Gave $15 million Guarantee to Pacquiao to Fight for them? Pac signed a Contract with 15 million dollars guarantee.. I don't think showtime had that money to offer.. But I think Arum has been talking about Pac fighting on Showtime with the Help of CBS even way before the Hatton fight
      The network does not guarantee purses. They only pay license fees.

and in the case of PPV fights, the promoter bears the risk. A PPV is actually when the network spends the least.

Besides, there is NO WAY manny gets G'd for $15 million for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jiraiyasama View Post
        It's amazing how little some people know about the business of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          The network does not guarantee purses. They only pay license fees.

and in the case of PPV fights, the promoter bears the risk. A PPV is actually when the network spends the least.

Besides, there is NO WAY manny gets G'd for $15 million for this fight.
          Pacquiao is lying and when he signed the contract for a guarantee of 15 million?

How do you know it? Did you see the contract? You're just a pretender here a thug who doesn't have any credibility.

Comment

Working...
          X