Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found an interesting handwrap video (plaster inserts)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
    but..but...but...margarita said that he didn't know and his fans believe him.
    I can't see the video (at work), is it Margo in the video or something?...

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      I can't see the video (at work), is it Margo in the video or something?...
      No, it's some trainer showing how to wrap and how to conceal plaster of paris and also how to make an insert.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        crackheads are selfish and take something out of themselves for their own pleasure and because they cant do anything otherwise (and usually rob and steal their money, or whore themselves out)

fighters are selfless and take something from themselves for our entertainment

how dare you compare freddy roach to a crack user?
        No, fighters fight for money sir.......
        I did'nt compare Freddy to a crackhead, I compared the unwillingness to stop even after knowing theres a problem.

Freddy was a bum fighter, he got hit waaaaay to much and he and his trainer new it.
        His trainer even told him to quit but Freddy fought on, why? For the money, so how am I supposed to feel about a guy who did it to himself?
        I'm human and feel bad that he did it, but I'm not gonna let it stop me from seeing it for what it is.... Sorry

Comment

Working...
        X