Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how 0 promotors support Mayweathers OST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    even goldenboy doesnt do OST boxers in their stable. noone does but floyd.
    ok lets forget about pacquiao and mayweather for a second and think about it, whats the problem with better testing? im sure there was a time when testing wasnt even done but as times change so do certain rules and laws. before boxers wore gloves they fought bare handed and fights used to be 15 rounds but things to change to protect the fighters. if there is a better way of testing athletes for illegal substances then why not use it? its a fact that fighters have passed urine tests even though they were not really clean so it makes no sense to rule out blood tests. it doesnt matter who the most recent fighter was to request it, im not a mayweather fan but i dont see this as a bad thing.

Comment

First you said "0" promoters, then when someone brought up Sauderland you changed it to "Top" Promoters.

Delahoya and Schafer are the biggest promoters in the game right now and they are supporting testing by having their guy test along with Mayweather. I guess they don't count as "Top" Promoters LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        He aint top promotor and he didnt put DIRRELL-ABRAHAM on those tests.

Anyway Sauerland is corupted just like Floyd is.
        Hey man, let it go. Pac ain't gonna take the test, no matter if it was a single drop of blood or a gallon.
        And as far as corrupt promoters, guess ur Uncle Bob is the blue print of a honest guy huh.
        Ur thread says "no promoters" now that a guy mentiions one that does you switch to "top promoters".

Worry about Manny, go to PacLand and gobble all the Pac balls u want. Like I say Manny ain't testing so let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          First you said "0" promoters, then when someone brought up Sauderland you changed it to "Top" Promoters.

Delahoya and Schafer are the biggest promoters in the game right now and they are supporting testing by having their guy test along with Mayweather. I guess they don't count as "Top" Promoters LOL

SAUERLAND is corupted bastard and he doesnt counts and he is not even USA promotor.

DON KING is NELSON MANDELA comparing to SAUERLAND.

I thought about USA promotors,specially about GARY SHAW and DI BELLA which talked **** about best p4p fighter in the world MANNY PACQUIAO.

Comment

This fool hasn't been banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
              ive followed boxing for 20 years and have never hearn anything about ost testing til now. And now it comes up becuz a guy with no past record of cheating or even the slightest bit of evidense gets accused
              notice how *****s wont even comment on posts like these. Cause they cant say s***!!! Lmao *****s. Yall fail

Comment

No whats funny is that you spelled promoters wrong.

Comment

SAUERLAND is corupted bastard and he doesnt counts and he is not even USA promotor.

DON KING is NELSON MANDELA comparing to SAUERLAND.

I thought about USA promotors,specially about GARY SHAW and DI BELLA which talked **** about best p4p fighter in the world MANNY PACQUIAO.

You must have forgotten that Manny pacquiao's promoter was convicted of trying to bribe sanctioning bodies. To manipulate rankings for his fighters benefit. Going by your logic, should we use him as an example of a corrupt promoter opposed to OST testing? I figured Arum's criminal history might be important to you since seem fixated on something Mayweather's father was convicted of 17 years ago. And since Saureland doesn't count due to being "corrupt".

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                    notice how *****s wont even comment on posts like these. Cause they cant say s***!!! Lmao *****s. Yall fail
                    Another ALT fail! Freddy has a history of training juiced fighters "knowingly".. just stop it STUPID!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      People should not watch boxing if they do not do this OST. No OST= guilty boxers. Why watch when everybody but Mosley and May is cheating? Fuck boxing!!
                      Lolzzz. Galit ka ata bowsing ah.

Comment

Working...
                      X