Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
    bj penn is an all time great...

as is anderson silva...

GSP has a suspect chin, put him against strikers and eventually he will get caught..
    and lesnar as well is beatable... frank mir up at 265 now poses a bigger problem for brock... and also theres other hvyweights who could give brock problems (rory nelson / cain velasquez maybe)
    lmao... dude gsp beat pen twice, and he is easily capable of doing the same to silva.... u trippin homie

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      On a serious note... this is the argument made against the UFC's co-promotion policy.
      Damn good point though it will never happen. The other options are

A) Add more weight classes (not a good idea in the long run)

B) All three should vacate their titles and move up in weight (not fair to these guys who wroked their asses off to get and keep that belt)

- They really should co-promote but I think they're (at least for now) making more money this way.
      Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 12-13-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
        bj penn is an all time great...

as is anderson silva...

GSP has a suspect chin, put him against strikers and eventually he will get caught..
        and lesnar as well is beatable... frank mir up at 265 now poses a bigger problem for brock... and also theres other hvyweights who could give brock problems (rory nelson / cain velasquez maybe)
        roy nelson will never be a champion hes awesome and i love him but its not gona happen he most likely wont even get a shot...cain isnt very good i think hes way overrated..mir wont beat brock i think big nog can

gsp has overrated standup takedowns are fantastic though and he wont get beat....anderson will move up to lhw but hendo would have beat him in the rematch

bj-greatest ever

Comment

lesnar has the best chance at losing of all the UFC champs, at hw 1 punch from a guy like carwin or junior dos santos can change the course of a fight. big Nog could also beat lesnar, brock's never even dreamed of BJJ on Nog's level, if mir was scared to go to the ground with Nog, i could see him submitting the vanilla gorilla. i don't really want brock to lose though, now that's he's injured i miss the big gorilla

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            1. You're an idiot.
            2. the size of your gloves don't win fights.
            3. Brock Lesnar's career is likely over.
            1. Care to explain why?
            2. Never said they did.
            3. I haven't been able to find anything saying his recovery is going particularly badly. Any link?

Comment

Originally posted by TopContender View Post
              1. Care to explain why?
              2. Never said they did.
              3. I haven't been able to find anything saying his recovery is going particularly badly. Any link?
              i hear his recovery is going ok..maybe one more surgery is needed thats all ive heard

Comment

Working...
              X