Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was yesterday one of the best days in boxing ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was yesterday one of the best days in boxing ever?

From a fans perspective yesterday was a great day, I can't recall so many thrilling fights on a same day. Khan/Diaz was a war, Garcia/Judah was a great fight with a crazy atmosphere in Brooklyn, Sergio/Murray was also a good fight., and I just read Arreola/Stiverne was a bvloody war also.

I wanted and expected it to be, but didn't really feel wowed. I guess one great fight means more to me than several good ones.

Comment

I don't know about 'best ever' but it was pretty damn good. Some very exciting fights coming right after each other, a pity it doesn't happen more often.

Comment

Not the greatest, but I did feel spoiled with the amount of good fights, and not having to wait til 9 or 10 (central time) for the main event of each of the fights.

Comment

I looved it. If only I could have paid full attention to the Quillin fight more then watching half a round then watching Martinez

Comment

I loved it! But not "best ever".

Comment

Don't know about best ever but I loved it. We didn't have a bona fide classic but several very good ones. Garcia vs Judah was a lovely way to end the night too.

I generally prefer fights spread out rather than condensed over one night (because there are so many barren weeks when nothing is going) but last night was just terrific.

Comment

It was good but the fights clashed. I missed the Quillin and Arreola fights and will probably never watch them.

Comment

Yesterday had a good amount of scares for the favorites

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Yesterday had a good amount of scares for the favorites
                    yeah lol kept everybody on their toes

Comment

Working...
                    X