Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching 30 days in May....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days in May was awesome! Can't see how anyone can hate...Floyd seems like a fun/cool ass motherfucker!

Comment

LOL. This is a perfect example of how you can't give Mayweather props AT ALL without being judged a "fanboy".

Maybe he does just think the guy is OK. And maybe he does truly want Guerrero to win.

Not everything is "fanboy" or "hater", ya fucks.

As far as being arrogant, I do believe there's some insecurity issues. But, the guy is pretty good to his friends, and in terms of fan friendly, I remember Ryan ******** posting on here that he's never seen Floyd turn down an autograph from a fan. That it's actually quite the contrary, and that he will go a bit out of his way to sign autographs for fans.

Haters, hate.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        LOL. This is a perfect example of how you can't give Mayweather props AT ALL without being judged a "fanboy".

Maybe he does just think the guy is OK. And maybe he does truly want Guerrero to win.

Not everything is "fanboy" or "hater", ya fucks.

As far as being arrogant, I do believe there's some insecurity issues. But, the guy is pretty good to his friends, and in terms of fan friendly, I remember Ryan ******** posting on here that he's never seen Floyd turn down an autograph from a fan. That it's actually quite the contrary, and that he will go a bit out of his way to sign autographs for fans.

Haters, hate.
        Yeah no. I'm a Mayweather fan but this ''Theres no shame in it though, because Floyd is one in a billion, so just admit it. The man does what he wants to do for a living which is box, and is great at it, has a bangin wife, beautifull house, nice kids, the man is living his life. Just live yours and be happy for him.'' is fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I like how the thread starter put ''I hope Guerrero wins'' in a feeble attempt at masking his nut hugging.
          This documentary just helped me like Floyd better, I'm not hugging his nuts....I really do want Guerrero to beat him...Just like I wanted all his opponents to beat him. Because I honestly dont like his style I think it is extremely technical and smart yet a little boring. I like the more fan friendly type fighters, although I can still appreciate his style's technicalities.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Yeah no. I'm a Mayweather fan but this ''Theres no shame in it though, because Floyd is one in a billion, so just admit it. The man does what he wants to do for a living which is box, and is great at it, has a bangin wife, beautifull house, nice kids, the man is living his life. Just live yours and be happy for him.'' is fanboyism.
            I agree that the "one in a billion" part is over the top, because it's not true at all. But the rest is pretty much spot on.

He is a great boxer, he does have a nice girl/family, and he is living his life.

The "one in a billion" and "deep down you're just jealous" - a bit on the fanboy side.

Comment

He is a much better person since he's been out of jail. He even gave pacquiao some props before and after he got KO'D. Ppl dislike him because of his "Money" persona

Most ppl think that just cause he seems "cool" in this video doesnt change the fact that he was a douche/prick in all those other videos

Comment

Working...
              X