No announcement yet.

Prime tyson vs WLAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    what good big man did tyson ever put away that early? hes had trouble knocking out the bigger taller guys. wlad would have tied him up on the inside enough to at least make it through the early rounds. not sure what happens after that. tough fight for both
    There was Frank Bruno 6'4, 230 pounds of pure muscle.

Not saying he's on Wlad's level, but there weren't really many good tall guys back then.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      There was Frank Bruno 6'4, 230 pounds of pure muscle.

Not saying he's on Wlad's level, but there weren't really many good tall guys back then.
      he lasted 5 rounds and shook tyson pretty badly with a left hook early. ruddock,,,smith,,,douglass,,,,tucker,,mitch green,,,tillis all went a long way with tyson

Comment

he lasted 5 rounds and shook tyson pretty badly with a left hook early. ruddock,,,smith,,,douglass,,,,tucker,,mitch green,,,tillis all went a long way with tyson
        In the first fight he did. sure, he rocked Tyson he was a massive puncher. Tyson had him on queer st from the 3rd round though and he also annihilated him in their second fight,

Comment

Bruno was given little chance against Tyson. He is a one armed fighter using his left hand as his main asset. Mike is a two handed fighter and was expected to KO him. The guys that went a long way with Tyson says a lot about their chins, can't say the same thing for Wlad though.

Comment

what good big man did tyson ever put away that early? hes had trouble knocking out the bigger taller guys. wlad would have tied him up on the inside enough to at least make it through the early rounds. not sure what happens after that. tough fight for both
            tell me someone that wasnt taller than tyson ?????
            he stopped a lot of good fighters and back when there was real depth in the division !!!
            tyson moved like a middle weight and hit like a truck ...
            tyson puts wlad away and early !!!

Comment

Ill take a young Mike easy. Mid 90s Tyson gets stopped though

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Ill take a young Mike easy. Mid 90s Tyson gets stopped though
                That. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Finally! A match actually WORTH contemplating.

I pick WK to win in some fashion,

But I give Mike such high punchers chance that really I would never bet on the outcome of such a match.

There are 2 ways of looking at this.

Tyson was possibly the fastest guy ever at getting past the jab. He also was probably the fastest and most accurate puncher once he closed the gap too, and hit with enough vicious power to drop basically any HW eventually.

Extraordinarily defensive too, no shorter, bull type fighter with such great offense ever had such great defence.

You could say Wladimir Klitschko never fought an opponent like Tyson. Povetkin probably closest.

You could also say that Tyson never faced an opponent quite like Wladimir, except LEnnox, who destroyed him.

Wladimir unfortunately for Tyson, unlike anybody at all Tyson faced, has completely mastered the art of keeping his opponents at the correct distance, and possesses the greatest outside boxing skills of any HW of all time with absolutely crushing power to back it up.

I think Tyson will be able to find a way to penetrate the awesome Wlad defence but then have to face the python like clinches. I forsee this being a big problem for Tyson and that's why I pick WK to win.

But a Tyson victory isn't out of the question. LEt's say Wlad 7 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Imagine how fast Wlad will clinch
                    Not fast enough!

Comment

Wlad would get disqualified for clinching.

Comment

Working...
                      X