Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You're just throwing **** against the wall

Agreed, I am doing the same thing you are. See how easily you justify not fighting someone when you are a fan. Perhaps you should hold every fighter to the same standard and give every fighter the same benefit of the doubt.
    Obviously it's not the same when you have a fellow p4per who's desperate to fight you, willing to make big concessions (weight, purse split etc). We're talking about resume boosting fights, not random dudes you could have fought at some point. Would beating Martinez not significantly boost Floyd's ATG standing?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Obviously it's not the same when you have a fellow p4per who's desperate to fight you, willing to make big concessions (weight, purse split etc). We're talking about resume boosting fights, not random dudes you could have fought at some point. Would beating Martinez not significantly boost Floyd's ATG standing?
      Maybe he genuinely believes that ginger will??

Comment

• LOL @ the groupie Floydboyz who bashed Pac and accused him of ducking Martinez yet turn around and say that Floyd is too small to face Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Alright Dunn, here are the posts. Now tell me where I said that I don't want the Floyd fight & would prefer the Triple G fight therefore condemning the Floyd/Martinez fight brother. Like I said, stop making $h1t up on the fly.

As far as the other posters go, all are Floyd fans. So do you really expect them to say different. Everyone is a hypocrite concerning a fighter they are a fan of. The difference is Floyd & Pacman fans take it to the extreme.

You know, like Comparing Martinez/Floyd at 154 to Martinez/Ward at 168.

Or the Pacman fan coimparing Dawson offering up his a$#$ to Cotto being forced to fight at a catchweight. Same thing different fighter, get real.
          I know you are not going to pretend I was talking just about this thread Bush? Cmon man be real with your boy.

You know you condemn "money grabs" and prefer "challenges". If you lay out 3 options for Sergio: ward/floyd/ggg- based on the opinions of other posts - you should be saying sergio should fight ward/ggg.

WHen Canelo chooses Josesito over Trout, when manny chooses JMM over floyd/tim, if floyd were to choose canelo over sergio-youd be on NSB KILLING them and their fans. And please, don't parse or split hairs like you are doing with the serrgio/ward thing saying sergio has never fought at 168. Floyd has never weighed the 154 max and fought two times at the weight.

I expect the same thing from you with sergio calling out floyd rather than ward/ggg.

I hope floyd finishes with Manny/sergio/canelo in that order. Maybe tim bradley if doable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            LOL @ the groupie Floydboyz who bashed Pac and accused him of ducking Martinez yet turn around and say that Floyd is too small to face Martinez.
            Meh I think Martinezs lack of defense wopuld get exposed vs. Mayweather and that fight would be target practice by the mid rounds for Mayweather.

Hes not good enough to beat him.

Comment

I know you are not going to pretend I was talking just about this thread Bush? Cmon man be real with your boy.

You know you condemn "money grabs" and prefer "challenges". If you lay out 3 options for Sergio: ward/floyd/ggg- based on the opinions of other posts - you should be saying sergio should fight ward/ggg.

WHen Canelo chooses Josesito over Trout, when manny chooses JMM over floyd/tim, if floyd were to choose canelo over sergio-youd be on NSB KILLING them and their fans. And please, don't parse or split hairs like you are doing with the serrgio/ward thing saying sergio has never fought at 168. Floyd has never weighed the 154 max and fought two times at the weight.

I expect the same thing from you with sergio calling out floyd rather than ward/ggg.

I hope floyd finishes with Manny/sergio/canelo in that order. Maybe tim bradley if doable.
              That would all make sense if you're saying that fighting Floyd is no challenge for Martinez. Are you saying that??

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                interesting spin and caveat to avoid the point. So it matters only if the opponennt is someone who will boost your rankings in a mythical ATG list. that makes no sense dude. Besides, people avoid fighters because styllistically a problem or are not in their business plan, sometrhing you seem to grasp when its a fighter you like but something you turn a blind eye to when its floyd.

Beating sergio at 154 would be a great addition to floyd's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  That would all make sense if you're saying that fighting Floyd is no challenge for Martinez. Are you saying that??
                  nice try. Stop pretending dude.

floyd at 154 is not as difficult for Sergio as Ward at 168 and is probably equal to or slightly more than Golovkin at 160, given their respective ages and punching power, and the fact sergio would be coming down inweight.

Comment

• Mayweather v Martinez = Anderson Silva v Jon Jones = Fight of the century

Mayweather v Pacquaio = Anderson Silva v GSP = Entertaining

Comment

nice try. Stop pretending dude.

floyd at 154 is not as difficult for Sergio as Ward at 168 and is probably equal to or slightly more than Golovkin at 160, given their respective ages and punching power, and the fact sergio would be coming down inweight.
                      Nice try what?? That's my point that you ignore to defend Floyd & make stuff up. Martinez going down to 154 & meeting Floyd there is not as challenging as going to 168 & fighting the best fighter in the sport. But Martinez/Floyd at 154 is simply the greatest mega fight of the last decade.

The extreme lengths that you & the rest of his fans go to to condemn the fight is ridiculous.

Fighting Ward in Wards weight class having never even tested the weight class is not a challenge, it's career suicide. You would rather see Martinez do that to protect the threat that he presents to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X