No announcement yet.

''Now i ain't tryna brag, but i was bloody good at it'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Now i ain't tryna brag, but i was bloody good at it'

Hahaha just came across this neat little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt__o...ature=youtu.be

Fingers crossed Broner can be the next one to bring us this kind of entertainment.

Greatest video ever, this chap knows

Comment

Haha, Naz is such a fat pie these days

Comment

i wont even watch the video, instead i'll make a guess

that was the prince who said that, was it not?

i remember him saying that in an interview where he also entertained a comeback at LW
        he was chub as all get out. i'm sure he could have still knocked the reporter out with one looping shot, though.

Comment

Naz had unique charisma and showmanship. Broner is trying to clone another fighter in the most unoriginal and annoying manner. The kid has skills, but he's annoying as ****.

Comment

Naz was one of the rare few guys who could talk trash but people loved him for it (far more than those that hated him).

He had a great style to watch & always backed it up (except Barrerra).

It's a shame Britain hasn't had anyone near as flashy and gifted as him.

Well unless you count this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              Haha, Naz is such a fat pie these days
              he is, would love to see a heavyweight clash between Naz and Hatton. I'd certainly buy that if it was on PPV!

Nah, but on a serious note, whenever i see Boxers who put on a lot of weight after they retire ala Naz and Hatton to name a few, i can never hate on that like so many do. The training these Boxers go through for most of their life to make weight and be in peak condition, if anyone deserves to become fat arses it's them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i wont even watch the video, instead i'll make a guess

that was the prince who said that, was it not?

i remember him saying that in an interview where he also entertained a comeback at LW
                he was chub as all get out. i'm sure he could have still knocked the reporter out with one looping shot, though.

''To you and to everybody else, weight is an issue. Weight aint no issue to me. Im big cos i wanna be big''

''If i wanted to fight again i'd probably be somewhere similar to Super feather to lightweight.......Lightweight!'' hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Naz was one of the rare few guys who could talk trash but people loved him for it (far more than those that hated him).

He had a great style to watch & always backed it up (except Barrerra).

It's a shame Britain hasn't had anyone near as flashy and gifted as him.

Well unless you count this guy:

Yup.

Sky are trying to hype Kell Brook as the next Naz. Whilst Kell is certainly a skilled fighter, he's nothing like Naz. Only similarities are they're both from Sheffield and they kiiiiinda look alike.

Unfortunately, i highly doubt Boxing will ever see someone as all round entertaining as the Prince again. Hope im wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                  X