Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tony never cheated prior to the Mosely match, where the hell did the blood come...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tony never cheated prior to the Mosely match, where the hell did the blood come...

If Tony never cheated prior to the Mosely match, where the hell did the blood come?

I am sure the first thing that will come out of a Margarina fan is, maybe Tony cut himself. That still dont explain why he was wearing bricks. Was he wearing the bricks to hit the heavy bag? Why not just use some brass knuckles if protection is what he was after.

My thoughts are Tony has been using the bricks on anything and everything, this includes sparring partners, the heavy bag and people in live fights in the ring. Capetillo was using them on Tony's hand the night of the Mosley fight which means he has been doing this in prior fights.

I hereby declare Margarito GUILTY as charged!

You should not pass go and be in jail.

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post

If Tony never cheated prior to the Mosely match, where the hell did the blood come?

I am sure the first thing that will come out of a Margarina fan is, maybe Tony cut himself. That still dont explain why he was wearing bricks. Was he wearing the bricks to hit the heavy bag? Why not just use some brass knuckles if protection is what he was after.

My thoughts are Tony has been using the bricks on anything and everything, this includes sparring partners, the heavy bag and people in live fights in the ring. Capetillo was using them on Tony's hand the night of the Mosley fight which means he has been doing this in prior fights.

You should not pass go.
    duh it just appeareddd

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post

You should not pass go and be in jail.

Send it to the Nevada officials Mr. CSI. Cotto fans are the new Sherlock Holmes of this world.

Comment

I read the funniest thing on here yesterday, by DejaPuke I think it was. He claims Tony cheated against Williams, but not against Cotto.

Edit: lol at Tony using plaster against his sparring partners. That would be just plain evil right there.
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-11-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          Send it to the Nevada officials Mr. CSI. Cotto fans are the new Sherlock Holmes of this world.
          see look at you again its a simple question no one even mentioned cotto he just said how did it get there?

Comment

margo has been long gone for months now and people are still intrigue with his plaster issue

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I read the funniest thing on here yesterday, by DejaPuke I think it was. He claims Tony cheated against Williams, but not against Cotto.

Edit: lol at Tony using plaster against his sparring partners. That would be just plain evil right there.
              lol wow that dude must be really dumb no wonder i heard hes flawless cousin

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                I see your argument just went from 950 words to just 18 and of those 18 words, each and every one of them were nothing more than porky pig talking to me, you know the line he says before he actually says something, how does that go? de re de re de re de re de re de re......thats all folks

Comment

If that was blood, then why didn't the lab test show that it was blood? I'm sure that they have revealed it. It could have been any red colored liquid or material.

Comment

Originally posted by FanboyKiller View Post
                    margo has been long gone for months now and people are still intrigue with his plaster issue
                    I hear two guys are fighting pretty soon who have a common opponent. That might have something to do with it.

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                    lol wow that dude must be really dumb no wonder i heard hes flawless cousin
                    I thought it was Flawless, but no one has confirmed for me.

Blood on pad prior to fight = used in prior fight. Which one(s) we don't know, but it definitely puts the Cotto fight in a different light.

Comment

Working...
                    X