No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
    Good, respectable fight. In a way i'm happy it isn't someone of higher profile or I would have had to pay for a trip that I can't afford at the moment.

War Cotto!
    I'm glad Cotto is giving someone else a chance to make a name for themselves.

Comment

Nice fight, then the canelo fight will be an unification fight.

Comment

This fight will be promoted by Golden Boy so thats another FU to Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          That's cause Cotto's WBA super champ without meeting either of their criteria (10 defenses or unification). So the regular WBA belt was vacant for Trout to win against Canelo's brother. So it's not a unification, more of a mandatory (think Sturm GG)

Regardless of the belt situation, props to Cotto for taking this risky fight, Bundrage would have been more straightforward.
          Cotto isn't the super champ anymore. He lost to Mayweather.

Comment

Much props to Cotto!
            This will not be an easy fight and I think Trout may win this fight.
            Congrats to Trout too... did not expect him to get the call.
            If this is PPV.... better have a damn good undercard

Comment

Mad respect to Cotto for taking this kinda fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PED Salesman View Post
                I don't like Bundrage's style to be honest. It's like watching a sloppy MMA fight to me. Could be an action-packed fight... but it could also be a bad skills mismatch in favor of Cotto.
                Me neither but like you said it would probably an action packed fight. And how would it be a bad mismatch? I counter puncher IMO would be a worse match up.
                Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                That's cause Cotto's WBA super champ without meeting either of their criteria (10 defenses or unification). So the regular WBA belt was vacant for Trout to win against Canelo's brother.

Regardless of the belt situation, props to Cotto for taking this risky fight, Bundrage would have been more straightforward.
                Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Yea, I was wondering. He kind had me confused.
                Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Much props to Cotto!
                This will not be an easy fight and I think Trout may win this fight.
                Congrats to Trout too... did not expect him to get the call.
                If this is PPV.... better have a damn good undercard
                I think people are kinda being a little too quick in writing Cotto off.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I went back and edited, just not fast enough lol. But the lineage is right

Comment

personally think haymon promised cotto a rematch with floyd if he wins,

Comment

eh...trout isnt that good to me ,,funny how when he was mentioned as a possible opponent for canelo, canelo was criticized, but now hes a good opponent, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X