No announcement yet.

Gotta give props to khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give props to khan

You know what as much as I dislike khan I gotta be honest and give props to him for wanting to fight brook. This is what he should be doing instead of crying/begging for a mayweather fight. If he exhibited this type of behavior more often alot more people would support him. Sign me up for brook khan UK showdown!

It's just talk, man. Of course he's going to say he's willing to fight Brook. He was on television when Brook said he wanted to fight HIM. He's not going to say "oh well, I don't know if I want that fight," when he's put on the spot on national TV. Khan is going to search out the easiest route to Floyd Mayweather. Expect Alexander in December.

Comment

I actually like Khan but Brook is going to send him into orbit around the sun

Comment

It's talk. Doesn't mean the fight will happen. Why do people on here pop boners whenever a fighter mentions another fighter's name?

Comment

If Mayweather tells him not to fight anyone till May 2015 then you better believe khan is sitting on a golden made shelf.

Comment

As much as people hate on Khan he doesn't duck anyone. He walked away from Alexander thinking he was about to get Floyd, and that's the only time you could criticize him for not fighting someone he should have. Otherwise he has always stepped up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              As much as people hate on Khan he doesn't duck anyone. He walked away from Alexander thinking he was about to get Floyd, and that's the only time you could criticize him for not fighting someone he should have. Otherwise he has always stepped up to the plate.
              That's one thing I admire about him.

Comment

Let's see the fight happening before we hand out props to anyone.

If Mayweather even thinks of fighting Khan, he'll ditch the Brook fight quicker than he was KOd against Prescott.

Then again, if Maidana wins, we know who Mayweather fights in May.

Comment

I give props to his managers. Since he was destroyed by Garcia, they have carefully matched him keeping him out of harms way and got him near a big payday that he hasn't earned. They deserve all the credit.

Comment

Working...
                  X