Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz is coming back with a vengeance, taking down these hypejobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz has the goods, I hope he's matured enough to use th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Ortiz sucks and is greatly overrated and a hypejob,,,

dont get me wrong,, i still watch him fight, but i think he sucks at the top level,,,,

what wins does he have,,,, berto, that is it,,, in a life and death struggle with berto,,

beatdown and quit vs maidana
      beatdown and suckerpunched by floyd
      ears boxed off by peterson
      beatdown and quit vs lopez

ortiz sucks, and he is a mental midget,,,,,, he draws attention and his fights are always entertaining, but this dude gets beat up all the time by anyone with a pulse
      he is basically a good-looking rocky juarez
      i get where you are coming from but...ears boxed off by LP? that fight was a draw you know...and he dropped LP twice.

Comment

did you really make 75 threads in 3 days?

lmao wtf

ive seen worse but dam.. are you from a boring asz state like south dakota, wyoming, idaho, oregon or some shiet like that?

to answer your thread, ortiz get ko'ed by any of the top 10 at 47 & 54
        a mandibular fracture is no joke, he will never fight the same
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-04-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
          Your a bitter hater, I want to see Ortiz go after Bradley, that's a good style matchup and a good name for him to whoop and send a message to the boxing world.

Exactly man, people around here underrate Ortiz, he needs to get his head straight because like you said he has a lot of natural talent. One of the most naturally talented fighters out there.
          Im not a hater,,, just a realist,,, he would lose to any top guy,,,,

if ortiz doesnt ko someone in 4 rounds he breaks down and gets beat up,,, happened vs maidana, lopez, peterson,,

anytime this kid steps up he loses,,,,, yeah he could beat berto,,, but who has berto ever beaten,,,, no one,,,

I like ortiz,,i always watch his fights, but i wouldnt bet on him vs any top guy,,,
          He is a hype job, and will never be able to string along victories at the top level,,, he may beat soto-karass but then lose to maidana but then beat berto then lose to garcia,,,,,,,,

ortiz will be around for about 2 more years if that,,, he is the new fernando vargas minus the great fights and wins

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
            i get where you are coming from but...ears boxed off by LP? that fight was a draw you know...and he dropped LP twice.
            yeah i know,,, ortiz always starts off great like vs maidana, peterson, lopez,, but if he doesnt ko you inside of 4 then he loses,,, he got 2 knockdowns on peterson and still only got a draw, and it was a 10 round fight,,, so peterson took control of the last 6 rounds and put it on him,,,, all you have to do is get past the early power, and then ortiz becomes a punching bag,,, he is the latino jeff lacy

Comment

Ricky Burns fought on to the end after sustaining a broken jaw in the second round to beltran. And I do believe Victor can come back and get some good wins under his belt, but he's not elite like your making him out to be.

Comment

Was Ortiz doing this well against May? I barely remember that fight lol I guess I gotta see it again. All I remember was that floyd was throwing some nasty combos in the 4th and the headbutt lol

Comment

I bet you anything that this is that Alpha Male dude. Forgot his entire name but its him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                    Was Ortiz doing this well against May? I barely remember that fight lol I guess I gotta see it again. All I remember was that floyd was throwing some nasty combos in the 4th and the headbutt lol
                    ortiz didnt do anything to mayweather but block punches with his face,,, floyd came out of an almost 20 month layoff with no tune-up to fight this great monster ortiz that had just had his biggest win vs berto, and floyd toyed with him and couldnt miss the lead right,, he landed it at will,,, in the 4th ortiz started going for broke and charging in and pinning may against the ropes but floyd was never in danger,,, then ortiz headbutted like an idiot, then hug and apologized about it like a *****, then floyd suckerpunched him as payback

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      Ricky Burns fought on to the end after sustaining a broken jaw in the second round to beltran. And I do believe Victor can come back and get some good wins under his belt, but he's not elite like your making him out to be.
                      exactly ricky burns has more toughness and heart than ortiz,,,,,,

ortiz is the latin jeff lacy,,,, mark it down,, get him pst 4 rounds and he is just a punching bag, coming forward eating shots

Comment

Working...
                      X