• Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

]

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-ma...-on-sho--71023

Dec. 14th - SHOWTIME (NO LONGER ON PPV)

1. Broner vs Maidana

2. Thurman vs Jesus Soto Karass

3. Leo Santa Cruz vs Cesar Ceda

4. Shemenov vs Kovacs

V. Ortiz vs TBA (Charlo?) (UPDATE: Ortiz will no longer be on this card, his fight is being moved to JANUARY 30, 2014 against Luis Collazo at the Barclay's Center.)

(If you are on my ignore list and would like to participate in this thread, shoot me a PM)
    Maidana UD
    7.76%
    Maidana KO/TKO
    37.93%
    Broner UD
    32.18%
    Broner KO/TKO
    16.38%
    toss up/undecided
    5.75%
    Last edited by thuggery; 12-13-2013, 04:40 AM.

Posted it in the wrong section, if an admin or moderator could move it to NSB that would be appreciated, thanks

Comment

wrong section kid.

But Maidana folds Broner like a dirty jiz rag

Comment

It could be a very interesting fight if Maidana can land flush. I'd like to see Broner answer some questions about his chin. Broner by UD.

Comment

I don't know about Maidana anymore. He has his highs and lows. I don't remember the Alexander fight right now. I think it was Matthysse who got robbed against Devon, but not Maidana. Am I correct? Alexander outboxed him (Maidana) clean if I'm not mistaken.

But Broner doesn't box like Alexander (pop, pop, pop annoying sound with his jab). He lays back too much and leaves room for someone to unload on him and keep unloading. Can Broner hurt Maidana at all to get him off and stop him from doing what he is doing? If he can, he wins. If not, I don't think he will cleanly outbox him to a 12 round decision.

Comment

Broner by stopage!

I feel crazy saying it but i just get that weird feeling that hes too fast and will land at will.

I got Broner over Maidana in a dominant decision...maybe even a stoppage!?!?!?

That is..of course...if Broner can take his power or just capitalize on the fact marcos is pretty f ucking slow.

Comment

Maidan a gets TKO'd by a flurry that was set up by a body shot...

Comment

easy work for AB

Comment

As much as I hate Broner, I have to say he will win pretty easily. Maidana isn't special at all, he's going to get kod very soon, if not by Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
                    This is correct. Matthysse blasted Alexander and got robbed. Meanwhile Maidana, I guess you could say got "out veteran'd", aka he lost in a really dirty fight where Alexander initiated God knows how many clinches and dirty inside fighting.

Yeah, boxrec says 100-90 decision. I just cannot remember the fight right now. In fact, most of Alexander's fights are so unmemorable that I'm actually amazed by his resume; That he has had two fights one after the other against Maidana and Matthysse.

And I know I've probably seen the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X