No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: I Come Out Victorious In Any Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    Mayweather loves spinning words, playing smoke and mirrors... he's very phony and loves himself. He made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years to fight; they were to dangerous in their prime. He STILL hasn't fought Pacquiao whom he wouldn't fight in Manny's prime. He fought Victor Ortiz after his crushing loss to Marcos Maidana; Floyd wanted no part of the WINNER of that fight in Maidana... who does that, chooses the loser of two contenders. He wouldn't fight Sergio Martinez in Sergio's prime. Floyd Junior is ALL about the money; the safest route to the bank. He ONLY fought Dela Hoya in Oscar's prime, and most flet that night Oscar won that fight, so much, that Floyd walked away from a $25M rematch, wanting nothing to do with Oscar. Floyd is a weasel.
    Lamo. You are obviously one of PAC BOYs alts.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      then don't watch because money is going to fight his fight and win.he's not going to change for your jealous sorry ass. Do not watch.we mayweather fans do not care.
      Im sure Mayweather doesnt feel the same way. He makes his money off of his haters not necessarily his fans.

Comment

Floyd slyly telling us he won All the Circle Jerk Competitions between Himself, 50 and Co.

Comment

Some of you are hilarious. Floyd called out Mosley in his prime and they wanted no part of Floyd. Floyd wanted Cotto and Arum wouldn't allow it. It is not coincidence that the 1st fight Cotto has as soon as he dropped Arum was Floyd. I can't believe anyone is still talking about Floyd/Pac either...Pac has basically lost his last 3 fights and was brutally KOed. That is a non issue anymore.

Comment

Cause you already beat them before they step in the ring Floyd.

See what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Some of you are hilarious. Floyd called out Mosley in his prime and they wanted no part of Floyd. Floyd wanted Cotto and Arum wouldn't allow it. It is not coincidence that the 1st fight Cotto has as soon as he dropped Arum was Floyd. I can't believe anyone is still talking about Floyd/Pac either...Pac has basically lost his last 3 fights and was brutally KOed. That is a non issue anymore.
              if you honestly think he lost to bradley you are a massive massive fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                sounds like the mayweather fans are already coming up with excuses in case he loses.. everyone knows he'll never go toe to toe, even it was izzy Vasquez coming out of retirement.. just not his style.. he's never been in a war, most likely never will.. he has not even been involved in actual trading.. i'm not calling him chicken.. i'll go as far as using his size and speed advantages vs a little overmatched opponents.. regardless he's too seasoned.. and canelo has shown some spots of good technical skills.. just don't see him being able to have as fast a bike as money! UD 7-5 or 8-4..
                Typical new boxing fan who has never seen Floyd fight below 147lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  i hope he doesnt turn this fight into a pot shot snoozefest like the gurrero fight
                  You're hoping for the star brah. It's catchweight queen Mayweather inside the ring fighting a weight-drained zombie so expect a snoozefest. Nothing new will come out form the most boring fighter of all time.

Hopefully, weight-drained Canelo will give his all for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X