Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Manny Pacquiao comes back witha vengeance!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hype will never be back. The only way that the hype for floyd manny comes back is if Pacquiao knocks out Canelo. And that fight will never happen because it is Golden Boy vs Top Rank. Pacquiao sucks. Pacquiao will never beat Floyd and nor will Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PacIsBack
      Manny wanted to see if Marquez could get lucky twice. Not surprised Marquez is not answering Pacman's phone calls.
      No doubt Marquez is shaking in his boots after that beating Pac gave him over the first 5.99 rounds.

Comment

Me too, but I've had to struggle through a number of fighters than never came back. Never who they once were and it's one of the worst parts of following this sport! Really hard to let go...but I'm rooting for him to make one last run

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Man if pac destroys rios and canelo obliterates cotto floyd will have no choice but fight either one.
          Nah, we think he will have no choice, but he will find an alternative, probably Matthysse.

Comment

Hope Manny recovers from that loss in this next fight. I enjoy watching Rios fight but at the same time I wouldn't mind seeing him get knocked out in spectacular fashion. One of those weird boxing things.

Bob Arum has always been the main problem preventing the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight from happening. Pac would have to leave Arum and become a free agent before that fight happens, sadly it seems unlikely.

Comment

Working...
            X